WHO to take over sovereignty of 194 countries for health decisions

glc11

I heard this on Fox News the other day. It was framed as “ while we are all distracted, Biden is giving away US sovereignty rights over our nations healthcare to the WHO in a vote coming on May 22,”. Fox also said that the UN would be the enforcement arm. I can’t remember if I heard this on Hannity…. Or the Bongino show.

I am not sure what link is safe to share on here , but I found many when I search Duck Duck Go. The topic is easy to find and the vote is happening. If this passes May 22, the amendments take place in November

https://www.independentsentinel.com...194-nations-and-the-us-of-sovereignty-may-22/

Last edited:

glc11

I heard this on Fox News the other day. It was framed as “ while we are all distracted, Biden is giving away US sovereignty rights over our nations healthcare to the WHO in a vote coming on May 22,”. Fox also said that the UN would be the enforcement arm. I can’t remember if I heard this on Hannity…. Or the Bongino show.

I am not sure what link is safe to share on here , but I found many when I search Duck Duck Go. The topic is easy to find and the vote is happening. If this passes May 22, the amendments take place in November

https://www.independentsentinel.com...194-nations-and-the-us-of-sovereignty-may-22/
Also. Interview with former Congress member Michelle Bachman sounding the alarm. And I think she was the one on Fox talking about this actually. I was thinking how she looked so much different from when she tried to run for President.

https://www.israel365news.com/269274/on-may-22-biden-to-hand-over-american-sovereignty-to-who/

Bethlehem57

Why can’t he be impeached? He’s just about handed our nation over to all our enemies. I know that Kammie wouldn’t be any better and I pray that the November elections happen and are legitimate, but Lord, take us home first if it be Your will!

Jeff K

I suppose I should read the whole article, or do my own research, but does anyone know what happens if conservatives take back control and decide to tell WHO to take a hike? Exactly how much power does WHO have in executing their policies once they have been given control. Or even states like Florida that just say no to their demands.

This is probably a senseless question, with how things are progressing, but I'm asking anyway.

DanLMP

I suppose I should read the whole article, or do my own research, but does anyone know what happens if conservatives take back control and decide to tell WHO to take a hike? Exactly how much power does WHO have in executing their policies once they have been given control. Or even states like Florida that just say no to their demands.

This is probably a senseless question, with how things are progressing, but I'm asking anyway.

It depends on how much control the Republicans take back.

The House and Senate can create Bills to pull the US back out of the WHO but unless they get sufficient votes to defeat a Biden veto they will have wasted their time. And that's all assuming a Republican Senate and House would even do anything.

It is not just Democrats pushing for a NWO/OWG.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I wrote to my representative, referencing the articles above. I received an email back and this is the gist of what was said:

"Thank you for contacting me regarding amendments to the World Health Organization (WHO) International Health Regulations. It is an honor to represent the people of ..................., and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

I was alarmed to hear of reports that the WHO would be considering U.S.-sponsored amendments to International Health Regulations that could lead to the erosion of U.S. sovereignty over its own citizens. Given the WHO's failures and mistakes over the last 2.5 years -- from severely mismanaging the pandemic to promoting misinformation that helped Communist China cover up its responsibility for the COVID outbreak - it's understandable that citizens are wary of granting the WHO additional power.

No U.S. president can be allowed to surrender sovereignty to the WHO or any other global entity. If legislation comes before Congress that will compel reforms to the WHO and clear-cut guardrails on its authority when it comes to U.S. decision making, please know that this principle will guide my vote."

:)

Let's pray for our leaders that God would move their hearts along the lines of this leader who responded to my concerns. And, don't hesitate to respectfully contact your representatives, even if you think they may not be responsive.....God has a way of moving hearts in response to prayer (remember King Hezekiah and God's responsiveness to his prayers) and don't let discouragement keep you from contacting (our enemy would love for us to not take action because of discouragement). The people's voice does have impact, the Church is still here restraining via the Holy Spirit. :pray