Who is mattfivefour?

ItIsFinished!

I'm actually praying about what to write. I think soon i will actually start putting something down.
Hello :wave

Psalms 111: 1-4 (KJV)
1- Praise ye the Lord , I will praise the Lord with my whole heart , in the assembly of the upright , and in the congregation.
2- The works of the Lord are great , sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
3- His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4- He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion .

Much love in Christ.

Brother Albert R.

Thank you Adrian for your open and powerful words from the heart. I am touched by your words , as so many others who have read your testimony. I have posted the KJV Prayer of Manasseh because when I first read it years ago it touched me. It may not be his real prayer, but it does give a strong sense of true repentance.

Bible, King James Version

Prayer of Manasseh
O Lord, Almighty God of our fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and of their righteous seed; who hast made heaven and earth, with all the ornament thereof; who hast bound the sea by the word of thy commandment; who hast shut up the deep, and sealed it by thy terrible and glorious name; whom all men fear, and tremble before thy power; for the majesty of thy glory cannot be borne, and thine angry threatening toward sinners is importable: but thy merciful promise is unmeasurable and unsearchable; for thou art the most high Lord, of great compassion, longsuffering, very merciful, and repentest of the evils of men. Thou, O Lord, according to thy great goodness hast promised repentance and forgiveness to them that have sinned against thee: and of thine infinite mercies hast appointed repentance unto sinners, that they may be saved. Thou therefore, O Lord, that art the God of the just, hast not appointed repentance to the just, as to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, which have not sinned against thee; but thou hast appointed repentance unto me that am a sinner: for I have sinned above the number of the sands of the sea. My transgressions, O Lord, are multiplied: my transgressions are multiplied, and I am not worthy to behold and see the height of heaven for the multitude of mine iniquities. I am bowed down with many iron bands, that I cannot life up mine head, neither have any release: for I have provoked thy wrath, and done evil before thee: I did not thy will, neither kept I thy commandments: I have set up abominations, and have multiplied offences. Now therefore I bow the knee of mine heart, beseeching thee of grace. I have sinned, O Lord, I have sinned, and I acknowledge mine iniquities: wherefore, I humbly beseech thee, forgive me, O Lord, forgive me, and destroy me not with mine iniquites. Be not angry with me for ever, by reserving evil for me; neither condemn me to the lower parts of the earth. For thou art the God, even the God of them that repent; and in me thou wilt shew all thy goodness: for thou wilt save me, that am unworthy, according to thy great mercy. Therefore I will praise thee for ever all the days of my life: for all the powers of the heavens do praise thee, and thine is the glory for ever and ever. Amen.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, brother. While I do not read the KJV Apocrypha, and while this prayer seems overly ornate for my taste, it does indeed give a strong sense of true repentance! This is the true attitude of a repentant sinner: recognizing both the authority of God and the wickedness of their own acts and the heart from which those acts sprang. I had never read it before. Thank you for sharing it.

Endangered

This member is also known by his acronym of M54. I dont know this guy personally but M54 sounds like one of those scary 3 letter departments like CIA, DEA, HSD, IRS, FBI.
Many of his posts are very insightful so he probably has access to inside info.
He must be a good guy though cuz he is a dog lover.
I think Mr. Spock said it best: M54, live long and prosper.

InsuranceGuy

I can say this after meeting Adrian several times now. He's a genuine man. I don't ever really compliment people as I usually don't trust, nor believe, many people. It's a personal experience thing. With Adrian (and Andrea), you know right away their heart is truly with God. It shows on every phone call and at every meeting. If I had their perseverance, I'd be a much happier person. When I first met him, I thought he was just another Canadian Felon (inside joke), but he's really just a man trying to live for the Lord. His knowledge is more impressive when you aren't reading it online. I wish he could just travel the country and meet with everyone. I wish I could too, although you would get much more sound teaching from him. I would just want you to buy me French fries..... He's a good man. When it time comes, he will hear "Well done my good and faithful servant", of that, you can be guaranteed.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
I can say this after meeting Adrian several times now. He's a genuine man. I don't ever really compliment people as I usually don't trust, nor believe, many people. It's a personal experience thing. With Adrian (and Andrea), you know right away their heart is truly with God. It shows on every phone call and at every meeting. If I had their perseverance, I'd be a much happier person. When I first met him, I thought he was just another Canadian Felon (inside joke), but he's really just a man trying to live for the Lord. His knowledge is more impressive when you aren't reading it online. I wish he could just travel the country and meet with everyone. I wish I could too, although you would get much more sound teaching from him. I would just want you to buy me French fries..... He's a good man. When it time comes, he will hear "Well done my good and faithful servant", of that, you can be guaranteed.
I don't know what to say brother, but thank you. However, let me assure you and everyone else that I am not a good man. As Jesus said, There is none good (Mark 10:18 etc) and I know myself how true that is. But I can also assure you that God in me IS good. So, if you see anything good, it's Him! :nod Glory to His name!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I don't know what to say brother, but thank you. However, let me assure you and everyone else that I am not a good man. As Jesus said, There is none good (Mark 10:18 etc) and I know myself how true that is. But I can also assure you that God in me IS good. So, if you see anything good, it's Him! :nod Glory to His name!
I totally :thumbup:thumbup agree that any good from this person is from the Holy Spirit who resides in me! Our flesh is weak, but the Spirit gives us truth and strength. :amen