Who is mattfivefour?

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
You are too kind, Julie. I am glad you brought this thread back to my attention. I need to update it now that God has revealed to me why He has called me.

Watchin'

I have no time to read through the rest of the thread after your two testimony posts before my laptop battery dies, but I wanted to thank you for sharing this. It was amazing to see God's power, and it also helped me in understanding some things I've personally been struggling with. It is no coincidence I found this tonight. Again, thank you for your courage to share your testimony, and praised be our Lord and Father God forever!!

Watching and Waiting

Wowee what a testimony, thank you Adrian for sharing. It is so wonderful to hear your story of redemption and blessing. How wonderful that you and others have a testimony where we can say, He loved us while we were yet sinners and saved us anyway. Oh mighty, wondrous Lord.
Your testimony shows what God can do with a broken life, that He is God and can reclaim us for Himself. Thank you, truly.
I know I am only new to the board as a member but I have been with you all for a couple of years just invisibly, I have always appreciated the posts you have made and been blessed by them. :)

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Geri7

Looking forward to your testimony...
:whisper: His testimony can be found on post #27 & #28. :nod

Adrian,

All I can say is "WOW" what a testimony! Thank you for sharing. :hug We serve an awesome God who truly wants none to perish. Your testimony had me crying and at the same time I was encouraged to not give up on praying for the lost who are very stubborn and set in their own ways living for meaningless worldly pleasures that will soon fade away and have rejected the everlasting Gift of Salvation . . . . with God ALL things are possible!

Looking forward to seeing you and everybody else on these boards in the air soon!

Geri

lynnjcksnjck

:whisper: His testimony can be found on post #27 & #28. :nod

Adrian,

All I can say is "WOW" what a testimony! Thank you for sharing. :hug We serve an awesome God who truly wants none to perish. Your testimony had me crying and at the same time I was encouraged to not give up on praying for the lost who are very stubborn and set in their own ways living for meaningless worldly pleasures that will soon fade away and have rejected the everlasting Gift of Salvation . . . . with God ALL things are possible!

Looking forward to seeing you and everybody else on these boards in the air soon!

Geri
Thank you Geri. I was looking for Adrians post. Adrian, what a wonderful wonderful testimony! You are such a blessing to us all on RF:hug

brethorn56

Even Darwin Believes Now!!!
Adrian, you had a challenging younger life for sure, but you ran a good race and have helped so many people who have been looking for our Messiah and finding Him.

God bless you my friend.

bblnizflln

Revelation 18:2
I just stumbled across this. Thanks for sharing Adrian. And thanks for educating me further about the hymn Amazing Grace a bit more. I can't wait to meet you on either side of heaven.

ladon

Adrian, Your testimony was very inspirational to me. I could not imagine loosing a wife after 40 years even with the Lord's strength that had to be hard. My first wife walked out on me 7 years ago and the Lord brought me a new wife into my life that love's Jesus. You know there is something to that unequally yolk thing it talks about in the word of God i learned the hard way. I lost a grand baby at the age of 1 1/2 years old. She was born with a tumor in her brain and stole all of our hearts. I thank Jesus for letting that precious baby stay in our lives even for that short time. Look forward to meeting you at that great supper table one day my brother. LaDon