Who is mattfivefour?

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
To all my brothers and sisters:

Folks, I have run into a problem. I felt impressed of God (confirmed by a post and PMs) to give my full testimony here. So I set out a few days ago to write it so I could post it as my 10,000th post. I am also (as per GlennO's request) including some information about my first wife who went home to be with the Lord just over three years ago.

At the time I began writing, I still had lots of posts left before reaching the milestone. But dealing with problems that popped up on the board plus answering the many posts that have gone up have brought me to the number 10,000 before I have finished my testimony.

So I am cheating.

I am posting this right now as a bookmark ... and I promise that within the next 36 hours I will replace it with my full testimony.

I pray this is alright and that nobody takes offense at this sneakiness but I did want my 10,000th post to be important and, as I said, I felt impressed to make it my testimony. Now I could have slowed down my posts on RF to ensure I finished my testimony in time to post it as my 10,000th article, but I felt it more important to answer people's questions and continue to share the wisdom of God's Word than anything else.

I pray nobody minds.

God bless. :hug:

Meg

:pound: :pound: :pound:

:hat: :thumbup :hug

Adrian, with all you have given, and all you have contributed, as far as I am concerned it is perfectly OK if you saved your 10,000'th post for your testimony. I looked through your started threads something over a week ago, and decided that if you hadn't posted your testimony yet, you had a reason.

So congratulations on post #10,000 +, and the future we all look forward to sharing with you around here, in Christ.

SonSeeker

Adrian,

Why would we mind?:scratch:

The number 10,000 is a huge milestone, but is the 10,000th post any more important than the 9,999th post? Or the 10,001th? Each and every one has value to God and to those on this Forum. When any of us posts something, we have no idea how many will read it or how they will be affected, only God knows. We simply take the action and leave the results up to God. You say you were "impressed of God to give your full testimony here", but were you impressed of God to make it number 10,000?

I believe you will post your testimony exactly when God wants you to, bro.

Longing2cJesus

This is Adrian :typing then Mod duties call :rules then back to :typing then he gets :telephone then the Lord has him :sermon:scripture

then finally he gets back to :typing his testimony

in the meantime I will just :hangingtree cause I know when I read it that it will Bless me to no end.

God Bless you and may your testimony Glorify Him.

:hug
Ann

PS: I just wanted to add that every post of yours that I have read is a great testimony as to what God has done and is doing in your life.

Last edited:

Glory to God

This is Adrian :writing: then Mod duties call :rules then back to :writing: then he gets :tele then the Lord has him :sermon:scripture

then finally he gets back to :typing his testimony

in the meantime I will just :hang cause I know when I read it that it will Bless me to no end.

God Bless you and may your testimony Glorify Him.

:hug
Ann

PS: I just wanted to add that every post of yours that I have read is a great testimony as to what God has done and is doing in your life.
:nod 100% agree with you Ann.

You are such a blessing to us all, Adrian
Thank you and am looking forward to your testimony :hug :hug

myinnuendo999

Adrian,

Why would we mind?:scratch:

The number 10,000 is a huge milestone, but is the 10,000th post any more important than the 9,999th post? Or the 10,001th? Each and every one has value to God and to those on this Forum. When any of us posts something, we have no idea how many will read it or how they will be affected, only God knows. We simply take the action and leave the results up to God. You say you were "impressed of God to give your full testimony here", but were you impressed of God to make it number 10,000?

I believe you will post your testimony exactly when God wants you to, bro.
well said SonSeeker and might I add I'm so glad that you are my brother in Christ along with all here who are my brothers and sisters in Christ.. I am so blessed and thank God every time he reminds me of the privilege and honor just to be here and share in what gives God all the glory

Last edited:

Robert

Who is mattfivefour?
"Mattfivefour is the codename for Canada's highly trained special mission force. His purpose is to defend freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

He never gives up, he'll stay 'till the fight's done; Mattfivefour is there!

Mattfivefour, a real Canadian hero; Mattfivefoooouuuuurrrrur!!!"

OOOPS! sorry folks; I was watching the old GI Joe cartoons from the 1980's and got carried away! :lol: :pound:

ftwspursfan

Goofy Pre-Tribber
I can't add anything else to what has already been said, Adrian, and you know that I appreciate all you do here! So, I'll just :hang out with Ann and all the rest in eager anticipation to reading your testimony, bro!

In other news, Robert just passed the 5k post mark and Lori aka mikalikat just passed 8k. :thumbup to you both and know that you two bless us on this board also!

SonSeeker

"Mattfivefour is the codename for Canada's highly trained special mission force. His purpose is to defend freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

He never gives up, he'll stay 'till the fight's done; Mattfivefour is there!

Mattfivefour, a real Canadian hero; Mattfivefoooouuuuurrrrur!!!"

OOOPS! sorry folks; I was watching the old GI Joe cartoons from the 1980's and got carried away! :lol: :pound:
Have you been putting a little extra "sauce" on those cheeseburgers lately, Robert????:scratch::elmogrin:lol:

SonSeeker

well said SonSeeker and might I add I'm so glad that you are my brother in Christ along with all here who are my brothers and sisters in Christ.. I am so blessed and thank God every time he reminds me of the privilege and honor just to be here and share in what gives God all the glory
I couldn't agree more, myinnuendo! :thumbup
Reading and responding to posts on these forums is the highlight of my day.:nod:nod

GlennO

Mike -

Was that a typo?

In other news, Robert just passed the 5k post mark
I thought the standard unit was........CHEESEBURGERS:pound::lol::pound::lol:

End of high-jack..........

Robert

Folks, I think we're all going to have to change our posts after Adrian posts his testimony.

My apologies Adrian; I didn't mean to get everyone going on this like it was a joke. :( I know how important this is to you bro. :hug