Who Is Like the Beast?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Who Is Like the Beast?
By Pete Garcia

If you think that the way the world is today, is the way it’s going to be five, ten, or fifteen years into the future, you have another thing coming. For the skeptics out there who might think this is nothing by hyperbole, ask yourself this one question: does the government have more or less control over your lives than it did five, ten, or fifteen years ago?

It doesn’t take a bible prophecy expert to notice that the world, at least since these three key dates (Sep. 11, 2001-Patriot Act, Oct. 3, 2008 [Emergency Economic Stabilization Act [EESA]…i.e., TARP 1-3, and the 2020-present Covid-19 pandemic lockdowns and subsequent mandatory vaccination rollouts), has become increasingly Orwellian.

While the thought of Western Civilization blindly racing toward a Chinese-styled social credit system might prompt fear and anxiety for the Christian, it shouldn’t. It is disconcerting yes because we are watching our world willingly giving itself over to this final and terrifying version of the Beast kingdom that will control the entire planet. However, the only way that can happen now, is if the Restrainer is removed. Not only does the removal of the Restrainer set the stage for this final version of Satan’s kingdom, but it also does so by creating the requisite religious, geopolitical, and spiritual vacuum Satan is allowed to fill. If the Restrainer is removed (2 Thess. 2:8), then the Holy Spirit-sealed Church is removed (Eph. 1:13-14, 4:30, 2 Cor. 1:21-22). And the only way the Church can be removed (see Matt. 16:18-19) is if God removes it.

“And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” – Matthew 16:18-19 (my emphasis)

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” – John 14:1-3 (my emphasis)

“Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.” – Revelation 3:10 (my emphasis)

Prison Planet​

Much to the Amillennialists’ chagrin, Satan is not currently chained up in the bottomless pit. Satan is, as Peter noted, currently walking about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). Neither is this present iteration of the world, our Father’s kingdom. True, God is sovereign over all creation, but remember Satan legitimately offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the world because, in this dispensation, they were his to give (Luke 4:5-7).

Right now, Satan has the kingdoms of this world locked down under his control to varying degrees. He doesn’t have absolute control yet, because the Church is still present on the earth, and Satan cannot defeat her. But with regard to the overwhelming majority of the people and nations today, he has imprisoned them with false religions and ideologies that keep them trapped in vicious cycles of self-destruction. With that said, let’s ask ourselves a question, which is easier to maintain, a) a prison that feels, smells, and looks like a prison, or b) a prison where the prisoners don’t even realize they are imprisoned?

“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Although limited by the technology of his day, ol’ Aldous naively assumed that humans would always be in the mix with regard to any future global government. Little did he, or any other early 20th-century dystopian authors understand just how technologically pervasive the coming future global government would become. While no one would ever accuse the Devil of being lazy, he is, however, extremely efficient. He knows how easily men fail, and he wants a system in place that is ‘fail-proof.’ So let me state here at the outset the BLUF (bottom line up front) is that the coming governmental system we know to be the ‘Beast Government’ is three-pronged, tying political governance, economics, and religion together in perfect synchronicity. The default for this system is to make everything digital, and then make access to this all-encompassing digital system completely stringent upon your absolute loyalty to said system.

Like frogs in a pot slow boiling, we’ve seen these technologies already so their existence isn’t all that “shocking” to most. What we are watching now, is the convergence of these three seemingly unrelated technologies being refined in such a way that their digital tentacles interlock in an unbreakable bond. There is money (because money makes the world go round), the identification of the individual via health reasons (because it’s for your own good), and loyalty (this will come via politically charged crisis-based religious dogma). So there is zero confusion on this and the other things that are mentioned in this article, none of what we are seeing presently is “the mark of the beast.” These are stage-setting events for what will become the mark of the Beast within the confines of the 70th Week of Daniel.

1. The Money​

The introduction of the impending Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) here presently is setting the foundation for what will eventually become the mark of the Beast. The CBDC is crucial to establishing a global surveillance network. It is how the False Prophet and the Antichrist will one day be able to control “all buying and selling” on the planet. To that point, the global surveillance network is going up in practically every city (large and small) and in ways that most of us cannot even conceive. From street lights to satellites, this world is presently being locked down (all in the name of convenience, safety, and security) that will remove anonymity and privacy permanently. (see Digital Panopticon, Internet of Eyes, LED Incapacitator, Geofencing, Social & Emotional Learning, etc.)

“To anyone who pays attention to these trends, it seems evident that Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) will be that new system. Every indication is that CBDC’s arrival is imminent. On Tuesday, several global banks announced a partnership with the New York Federal Reserve to pilot digital dollars. Given the ubiquity of credit and debit cards, payment apps and other online payment systems, digital money has been bound to happen for some time. The risk isn’t the electronic part, that’s inevitable – it’s the fact that a central bank will oversee the digital currency. From my vantage point, it’s impossible to overstate the risk presented by CBDC. Whether it’s a utopian vision based on good intentions or a sinister plot to crush our sovereignty, the result may be the same: control. A Central Bank Digital Currency has all the downsides of fiat money, plus the added layers of surveillance and programmability overseen by the state.”

2. Identity​

The Digital Health Certificate “vaccine passport” will, at some point after the Rapture of the Church, become the standard for participation in this new system. It will not be enough that this new global government controls how and where you live, they will also mandate what is going on inside your physical body (for your own health and safety). This internal monitoring will be offered as free healthcare for everyone under the guise that free comes with just a “few” strings attached. When I say few, I really mean, a lot.

While I know the previous round of mandatory medical testing (the jab) is not the mark of the beast, it is laying the foundation for what is coming. As far as I can tell, the global elite is looking at putting around 500 vaccines into each person in the coming years. The World Health Organization (WHO) set these targets on its own website:

“Targets to be achieved by 2030 include:

– Achieving 90% coverage for essential vaccines given in childhood and adolescence

– Halving the number of children completely missing out on vaccines

– Completing 500 national or subnational introductions of new or under-utilized vaccines – such as those for COVID-19, rotavirus, or human papillomavirus (HPV)”

3. Religious/Ideology​

“The great problem with climate change is that it no longer seems like a scientific theory, but more like a 21st-century version of the pre-Reformation Catholic Church, complete with evangelists, tithes, indulgences, and bizarre superstitions.” (IBT)

This new global religious ideology is one part climate change crisis (emphasis on the crisis) and two parts ecumenical interfaith-ism. While the crisis always seems to be a perpetual and revolving litany of changing crises, the push behind it is always aimed at getting different groups to set aside their differences to solve said crisis. Whether it’s global cooling, starving in Africa, global warming, climate change, and carbon footprints, the problem is almost irrelevant. What is relevant, is that groups set aside their distinctions and come together in a mushy, ill-defined, murky, and vague political group that almost always leans left (politically) and liberal (religiously). These religious climate change disciples would even go so far as to create a new ten commandments and tie the Covid lockdowns as doing our religious duties to fight climate change.

“In the run-up to COP26 in Glasgow, over 2,200 churches and church groups throughout Britain and Ireland participated in the Climate Sunday Initiative, addressing climate change by holding Climate Sunday services, committing to practical action and speaking up for climate justice.

Climate Sunday was resourced by a coalition of 31 denominations and charities, members of the Environmental Issues Network (EIN) of Churches Together in Britain and Ireland (CTBI). The coalition, though time-limited, aimed to leave a lasting legacy of churches committed to ongoing action. Its members will continue to provide opportunities for local churches to make climate action a significant part of their discipleship and mission and to contribute to civil society efforts to secure adequate national and international action.” (Source)

Altruistic government health concerns aside, the end state remains the same. It remains the same because the god of this world’s agenda remains the same; absolute and total control over every nation, tribe, people, and language. And he will get it. At least temporarily. To make matters worse, these satanically inspired globalists are not content to indoctrinate the older vanguard like Soros, Rothschild, Bill Gates, and Kissinger, but make it the new standard for all inspiring political leaders.

Conclusion​

For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

We’ve all heard it countless times before. These four phrases have been propagandized into virtually every crisis scenario known to modern man, as justification for increased corporate and governmental intrusion into our lives.

– Safe and effective
– Security and privacy
– Peace and security
– Peace and safety

At the outset, these are presented as noble things that are good for us. They are presented as necessary services that our benevolent government will provide with our tax dollars. In a way that is true. As societies become more lawless, more laws, restrictions, and guidelines are necessary to not only curb mankind’s baser nature but also, to deal with the widening spectrum of crimes and wickedness that is becoming prevalent. However, Satan, as the god of this age and who is also managing the fallen kingdoms thus far, is the one ramping up the lawlessness so that people will increasingly cry out for a man to save them. This is the old ‘Hegelian Dialectic’ in action on a grand scale.

In his letter to the Ephesians, chapter six, verse twelve, the Apostle Paul states that we battle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, dark powers, and rulers of this age that wage war against God through influence and persuasion. These dark forces use men to accomplish their devious deeds that only ever perpetuate the conditions for the final Beast kingdom. We can think of things like the French and Soviet Revolutions, World War 1, and the rise of the Third Reich as test runs on how they will bring about this final kingdom. And as horrific as those past events were, where tens of millions died, they all will pale in comparison to what is coming.

Any system, whether it’s academic, corporate, religious, or governmental that doesn’t encourage critical thinking and freedom of diverse opinions, is one that seeks absolute “consensus” amongst those who fall under its purview. These dark forces encourage censorship and totalitarianism because they know that in the public arena of ideas, the Bible is truth, and is the key to mankind’s freedom. That is why in the age of information, where the Gospel is reaching every corner of the earth, Satan is furiously seeking to censor and shut down the Gospel. Every technology and device that can be weaponized, will be weaponized against its population. Even going so far as to know human weakness, Satan is seeking to remove humans from the situation so that every quantum system will be controlled by Artificial Intelligence (and dark supernatural intelligence) to monitor, thus further removing the need for humans to be a part of the system.

As daunting as all this seems in the present, we (as born-again believers in Jesus Christ). Satan cannot prevail against the Church so long as we remain on the earth. The fact we are seeing Satan ramp up his efforts so aggressively in these last few years should be an encouragement to us. It means our deliverance is all the sooner. He will continue to kick against the goads only ever able to stage set, but never actioning his “kingdom” until God allows it. And as promised in numerous places through by type (Enoch, Noah, Lot, etc.) and word (John 14:1-3, 1 Thess. 1:10, 4:13-18, 5:1-9, Rev. 3:10, etc.), the Church, who is the Bride of Christ, will not be here to see its inauguration. So hold fast. Do not let anyone steal your crown. Our deliverance draweth nigh.

“Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” – Luke 21:28

Maranatha!

https://www.raptureforums.com/pete-garcia/who-is-like-the-beast/

Eph611

We have to bear in mind that Satan knows he loses in the end. His goal is to corrupt humanity, and the church, as much as possible before his demise. He despises God. At some point, probably sooner than we think, the church must be gone. Jesus will remove us from this hellhole so that Satan will be unrestrained and the end times will fully unfold. Every night I pray for the rapture, so I can spend eternity in the presence of God and our savior Jesus Christ.

Andy C

As daunting as all this seems in the present, we (as born-again believers in Jesus Christ). Satan cannot prevail against the Church so long as we remain on the earth. The fact we are seeing Satan ramp up his efforts so aggressively in these last few years should be an encouragement to us. It means our deliverance is all the sooner. He will continue to kick against the goads only ever able to stage set, but never actioning his “kingdom” until God allows it. And as promised in numerous places through by type (Enoch, Noah, Lot, etc.) and word (John 14:1-3, 1 Thess. 1:10, 4:13-18, 5:1-9, Rev. 3:10, etc.), the Church, who is the Bride of Christ, will not be here to see its inauguration. So hold fast. Do not let anyone steal your crown. Our deliverance draweth nigh
Fear not what is happening all around us, instead, keep looking up, we win, satan already knows his time is limited.

Andy C

In his letter to the Ephesians, chapter six, verse twelve, the Apostle Paul states that we battle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, dark powers, and rulers of this age that wage war against God through influence and persuasion. These dark forces use men to accomplish their devious deeds that only ever perpetuate the conditions for the final Beast kingdom. We can think of things like the French and Soviet Revolutions, World War 1, and the rise of the Third Reich as test runs on how they will bring about this final kingdom. And as horrific as those past events were, where tens of millions died, they all will pale in comparison to what is coming.
When the final beast system (OWG) is in full mode, that period of time will be the most horrific times in the history of the world, but thankfully, never to be repeated again. Evil will lose, Jesus will win.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

Makes me think of this passage, after all the churches are addressed:

As I watched, the Lamb broke the first of the seven seals on the scroll. Then I heard one of the four living beings say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked up and saw a white horse standing there. Its rider carried a bow, and a crown was placed on his head. He rode out to win many battles and gain the victory.

When the Lamb broke the second seal, I heard the second living being say, “Come!” Then another horse appeared, a red one. Its rider was given a mighty sword and the authority to take peace from the earth. And there was war and slaughter everywhere.....

Revelation 6:1-4

athenasius

This afternoon I listened to Pete Garcia live on a friend of his' YT channel. They were at Dr Tommy Ice's conference and it was well worth listening to. He went in depth on a lot of this. I think he is speaking tomorrow or his friend is. I'm sure Pete will have a link soon on his site. I've been listening to him and his friend a lot this past week or so. Really good stuff.

RobinMc

I really think God has brought a generation of teachers out at this time to tell the story that so many churches refuse to tell. I love listening to Pete, but also to Hal Lindsay who has been around for 50 plus years. The writers of the articles posted here and also the commenters, bring a lot of information to people also.
We recently changed churches and last Sunday the 33 yr old pastor at the new church preached a sermon on Ezekiel 33, about not sounding the warning and being held responsible, it was great! Me and my husband enjoyed it and let him know.
As much as possible, I try to tell people what's coming, according to the bible. Most look at me like I've got 2 heads. I pray for God to give me the correct words to say, because I may just be coming across as a nutjob.

Kitten

Who Is Like the Beast?
By Pete Garcia

If you think that the way the world is today, is the way it’s going to be five, ten, or fifteen years into the future, you have another thing coming. For the skeptics out there who might think this is nothing by hyperbole, ask yourself this one question: does the government have more or less control over your lives than it did five, ten, or fifteen years ago?

It doesn’t take a bible prophecy expert to notice that the world, at least since these three key dates (Sep. 11, 2001-Patriot Act, Oct. 3, 2008 [Emergency Economic Stabilization Act [EESA]…i.e., TARP 1-3, and the 2020-present Covid-19 pandemic lockdowns and subsequent mandatory vaccination rollouts), has become increasingly Orwellian.

While the thought of Western Civilization blindly racing toward a Chinese-styled social credit system might prompt fear and anxiety for the Christian, it shouldn’t. It is disconcerting yes because we are watching our world willingly giving itself over to this final and terrifying version of the Beast kingdom that will control the entire planet. However, the only way that can happen now, is if the Restrainer is removed. Not only does the removal of the Restrainer set the stage for this final version of Satan’s kingdom, but it also does so by creating the requisite religious, geopolitical, and spiritual vacuum Satan is allowed to fill. If the Restrainer is removed (2 Thess. 2:8), then the Holy Spirit-sealed Church is removed (Eph. 1:13-14, 4:30, 2 Cor. 1:21-22). And the only way the Church can be removed (see Matt. 16:18-19) is if God removes it.

“And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” – Matthew 16:18-19 (my emphasis)

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” – John 14:1-3 (my emphasis)

“Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.” – Revelation 3:10 (my emphasis)

Prison Planet​

Much to the Amillennialists’ chagrin, Satan is not currently chained up in the bottomless pit. Satan is, as Peter noted, currently walking about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). Neither is this present iteration of the world, our Father’s kingdom. True, God is sovereign over all creation, but remember Satan legitimately offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the world because, in this dispensation, they were his to give (Luke 4:5-7).

Right now, Satan has the kingdoms of this world locked down under his control to varying degrees. He doesn’t have absolute control yet, because the Church is still present on the earth, and Satan cannot defeat her. But with regard to the overwhelming majority of the people and nations today, he has imprisoned them with false religions and ideologies that keep them trapped in vicious cycles of self-destruction. With that said, let’s ask ourselves a question, which is easier to maintain, a) a prison that feels, smells, and looks like a prison, or b) a prison where the prisoners don’t even realize they are imprisoned?

“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Although limited by the technology of his day, ol’ Aldous naively assumed that humans would always be in the mix with regard to any future global government. Little did he, or any other early 20th-century dystopian authors understand just how technologically pervasive the coming future global government would become. While no one would ever accuse the Devil of being lazy, he is, however, extremely efficient. He knows how easily men fail, and he wants a system in place that is ‘fail-proof.’ So let me state here at the outset the BLUF (bottom line up front) is that the coming governmental system we know to be the ‘Beast Government’ is three-pronged, tying political governance, economics, and religion together in perfect synchronicity. The default for this system is to make everything digital, and then make access to this all-encompassing digital system completely stringent upon your absolute loyalty to said system.

Like frogs in a pot slow boiling, we’ve seen these technologies already so their existence isn’t all that “shocking” to most. What we are watching now, is the convergence of these three seemingly unrelated technologies being refined in such a way that their digital tentacles interlock in an unbreakable bond. There is money (because money makes the world go round), the identification of the individual via health reasons (because it’s for your own good), and loyalty (this will come via politically charged crisis-based religious dogma). So there is zero confusion on this and the other things that are mentioned in this article, none of what we are seeing presently is “the mark of the beast.” These are stage-setting events for what will become the mark of the Beast within the confines of the 70th Week of Daniel.

1. The Money​

The introduction of the impending Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) here presently is setting the foundation for what will eventually become the mark of the Beast. The CBDC is crucial to establishing a global surveillance network. It is how the False Prophet and the Antichrist will one day be able to control “all buying and selling” on the planet. To that point, the global surveillance network is going up in practically every city (large and small) and in ways that most of us cannot even conceive. From street lights to satellites, this world is presently being locked down (all in the name of convenience, safety, and security) that will remove anonymity and privacy permanently. (see Digital Panopticon, Internet of Eyes, LED Incapacitator, Geofencing, Social & Emotional Learning, etc.)

“To anyone who pays attention to these trends, it seems evident that Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) will be that new system. Every indication is that CBDC’s arrival is imminent. On Tuesday, several global banks announced a partnership with the New York Federal Reserve to pilot digital dollars. Given the ubiquity of credit and debit cards, payment apps and other online payment systems, digital money has been bound to happen for some time. The risk isn’t the electronic part, that’s inevitable – it’s the fact that a central bank will oversee the digital currency. From my vantage point, it’s impossible to overstate the risk presented by CBDC. Whether it’s a utopian vision based on good intentions or a sinister plot to crush our sovereignty, the result may be the same: control. A Central Bank Digital Currency has all the downsides of fiat money, plus the added layers of surveillance and programmability overseen by the state.”

2. Identity​

The Digital Health Certificate “vaccine passport” will, at some point after the Rapture of the Church, become the standard for participation in this new system. It will not be enough that this new global government controls how and where you live, they will also mandate what is going on inside your physical body (for your own health and safety). This internal monitoring will be offered as free healthcare for everyone under the guise that free comes with just a “few” strings attached. When I say few, I really mean, a lot.

While I know the previous round of mandatory medical testing (the jab) is not the mark of the beast, it is laying the foundation for what is coming. As far as I can tell, the global elite is looking at putting around 500 vaccines into each person in the coming years. The World Health Organization (WHO) set these targets on its own website:

“Targets to be achieved by 2030 include:

– Achieving 90% coverage for essential vaccines given in childhood and adolescence

– Halving the number of children completely missing out on vaccines

– Completing 500 national or subnational introductions of new or under-utilized vaccines – such as those for COVID-19, rotavirus, or human papillomavirus (HPV)”

3. Religious/Ideology​

“The great problem with climate change is that it no longer seems like a scientific theory, but more like a 21st-century version of the pre-Reformation Catholic Church, complete with evangelists, tithes, indulgences, and bizarre superstitions.” (IBT)

This new global religious ideology is one part climate change crisis (emphasis on the crisis) and two parts ecumenical interfaith-ism. While the crisis always seems to be a perpetual and revolving litany of changing crises, the push behind it is always aimed at getting different groups to set aside their differences to solve said crisis. Whether it’s global cooling, starving in Africa, global warming, climate change, and carbon footprints, the problem is almost irrelevant. What is relevant, is that groups set aside their distinctions and come together in a mushy, ill-defined, murky, and vague political group that almost always leans left (politically) and liberal (religiously). These religious climate change disciples would even go so far as to create a new ten commandments and tie the Covid lockdowns as doing our religious duties to fight climate change.

“In the run-up to COP26 in Glasgow, over 2,200 churches and church groups throughout Britain and Ireland participated in the Climate Sunday Initiative, addressing climate change by holding Climate Sunday services, committing to practical action and speaking up for climate justice.

Climate Sunday was resourced by a coalition of 31 denominations and charities, members of the Environmental Issues Network (EIN) of Churches Together in Britain and Ireland (CTBI). The coalition, though time-limited, aimed to leave a lasting legacy of churches committed to ongoing action. Its members will continue to provide opportunities for local churches to make climate action a significant part of their discipleship and mission and to contribute to civil society efforts to secure adequate national and international action.” (Source)

Altruistic government health concerns aside, the end state remains the same. It remains the same because the god of this world’s agenda remains the same; absolute and total control over every nation, tribe, people, and language. And he will get it. At least temporarily. To make matters worse, these satanically inspired globalists are not content to indoctrinate the older vanguard like Soros, Rothschild, Bill Gates, and Kissinger, but make it the new standard for all inspiring political leaders.

Conclusion​

We’ve all heard it countless times before. These four phrases have been propagandized into virtually every crisis scenario known to modern man, as justification for increased corporate and governmental intrusion into our lives.

– Safe and effective
– Security and privacy
– Peace and security
– Peace and safety

At the outset, these are presented as noble things that are good for us. They are presented as necessary services that our benevolent government will provide with our tax dollars. In a way that is true. As societies become more lawless, more laws, restrictions, and guidelines are necessary to not only curb mankind’s baser nature but also, to deal with the widening spectrum of crimes and wickedness that is becoming prevalent. However, Satan, as the god of this age and who is also managing the fallen kingdoms thus far, is the one ramping up the lawlessness so that people will increasingly cry out for a man to save them. This is the old ‘Hegelian Dialectic’ in action on a grand scale.

Any system, whether it’s academic, corporate, religious, or governmental that doesn’t encourage critical thinking and freedom of diverse opinions, is one that seeks absolute “consensus” amongst those who fall under its purview. These dark forces encourage censorship and totalitarianism because they know that in the public arena of ideas, the Bible is truth, and is the key to mankind’s freedom. That is why in the age of information, where the Gospel is reaching every corner of the earth, Satan is furiously seeking to censor and shut down the Gospel. Every technology and device that can be weaponized, will be weaponized against its population. Even going so far as to know human weakness, Satan is seeking to remove humans from the situation so that every quantum system will be controlled by Artificial Intelligence (and dark supernatural intelligence) to monitor, thus further removing the need for humans to be a part of the system.

As daunting as all this seems in the present, we (as born-again believers in Jesus Christ). Satan cannot prevail against the Church so long as we remain on the earth. The fact we are seeing Satan ramp up his efforts so aggressively in these last few years should be an encouragement to us. It means our deliverance is all the sooner. He will continue to kick against the goads only ever able to stage set, but never actioning his “kingdom” until God allows it. And as promised in numerous places through by type (Enoch, Noah, Lot, etc.) and word (John 14:1-3, 1 Thess. 1:10, 4:13-18, 5:1-9, Rev. 3:10, etc.), the Church, who is the Bride of Christ, will not be here to see its inauguration. So hold fast. Do not let anyone steal your crown. Our deliverance draweth nigh.

“Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” – Luke 21:28

Maranatha!

https://www.raptureforums.com/pete-garcia/who-is-like-the-beast/
Really needed to hear this. My anxiety has been through the roof about all of this. Can't sleep, joy gone. Thank you Chris for posting this.

greg64

I think Pete's friend was pretty spot on with his take on AI, where it's heading, and why.

Sherry -- Chris has asked us not to post youtube links for a lot of good reasons, but if you have Telegram, Pete's channel is a great one to subscribe to. Chris posts most of Pete's articles here soon after they're put online, but these days it's good to be as current as possible.

usoutpost31

"Who is like the Beast" is an awful chant. It sounds almost hypnotic, like the crowds saying it are in some kind of a trance. John describes the Beast from Heaven's perspective. I imagine if we saw it like he did, it would make us physically sick. Perhaps one of the great punishments of the Tribulation Hour, is that the world is prevented, or deluded, from seeing like we would.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I think Pete's friend was pretty spot on with his take on AI, where it's heading, and why.

Sherry -- Chris has asked us not to post youtube links for a lot of good reasons, but if you have Telegram, Pete's channel is a great one to subscribe to. Chris posts most of Pete's articles here soon after they're put online, but these days it's good to be as current as possible.

Right, I do not want links to YT on the forums. Thank you for understanding.

Reason & Hope

This afternoon I listened to Pete Garcia live on a friend of his' YT channel. They were at Dr Tommy Ice's conference and it was well worth listening to. He went in depth on a lot of this. I think he is speaking tomorrow or his friend is. I'm sure Pete will have a link soon on his site. I've been listening to him and his friend a lot this past week or so. Really good stuff.
I am eagerly anticipating the Pre-Trib Study Group posting videos of their conference. I looked for a way to attend virtually but couldn't find it.

Back