Who do you want to meet in heaven?

alisani

I was just thinking a bit ago just how much I want to see the home folks which is how I refer to all of y'all here on RF. There are times when I'm in the middle of something or just outside and I think, hmmm...thunderstorm...good time for a porch sit with the home folks. Or I'll be working on some craft project and I wish for a group of the ladies all around with their bits of sewing and such too. Or I'll be praying and wish I was joined with the home folks at that precise moment in prayer agreement. Or I need prayer and wish I had y'all all around, hearing you pray over me. If I still retain any degree of my weirdness and intensity in heaven, I'll be hunting down everyone here for multiple hugs.

JamesSuth

I was just thinking a bit ago just how much I want to see the home folks which is how I refer to all of y'all here on RF. There are times when I'm in the middle of something or just outside and I think, hmmm...thunderstorm...good time for a porch sit with the home folks. Or I'll be working on some craft project and I wish for a group of the ladies all around with their bits of sewing and such too. Or I'll be praying and wish I was joined with the home folks at that precise moment in prayer agreement. Or I need prayer and wish I had y'all all around, hearing you pray over me. If I still retain any degree of my weirdness and intensity in heaven, I'll be hunting down everyone here for multiple hugs.
It will be amazing to meet everyone on here in Heaven! I'm sure God will help us know who everyone is without usernames to help ;). Assuming that your Heavenly home has a porch, I'll gladly pop round for a porch sit :)

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It will be amazing to meet everyone on here in Heaven! I'm sure God will help us know who everyone is without usernames to help ;). Assuming that your Heavenly home has a porch, I'll gladly pop round for a porch sit :)
Looking:thumbup :thumbup forward to meeting my RF :bighug family no more typing we can visit face :D to :Dface in our beautiful new glorified bodies. Won't we look spectacular with those glowing faces. :thumbup

Mama Bug

My dad better be standing there with a freshly made grilled cheese sandwich. All joking aside I'll just be happy to see him again. Then I want to see my grandpa on dad's side who died when I was six, my grandma on that side whose example led to all four of her children to live for Christ, her parents who taught her and I vaguely remember them, my paternal grandpa's mother who died when he was just a little kid, the rest of my family who's there, then I hope my pets are there too. From the Bible I'd love to meet Sarah, Rebekah, Rachel, John, and Peter.