White House spox. pivots to Islamophobia when asked about antisemitism

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The press secretary said that the White House had "not seen any credible threats" of antisemitism.
By TZVI JOFFRE

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre sparked controversy on social media after responding to a question about concerns of rising antisemitism amid Israel's ongoing war with Hamas by talking about Islamophobia instead.

A reporter asked Jean-Pierre during a press briefing on Monday, “What is [US President Joe Biden's] level of concern right now about the potential rise of antisemitism in light of everything that’s going on in Israel?”

The press secretary responded by stating, “Look, we have not seen any credible threats. I know there’s been, always, questions about credible threats. And so, just want to make sure that that’s out there. But, look, Muslims and those perceived to be Muslim have endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks.”

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-769861

Aiyanna

"Disproportionate hate-fueled attacks" like Nazism? Oh wait.... That was mainly about the Jews....... Stabbing a liberal politician outside her home? Oh wait, she was Jewish..... Ummm..... The vandalism of synagogues? Well.... Synagogues aren't very Islamic, are they? (We had some vandalism of a synagogue here where I live)...... Uh...... Hold on....... I'm still thinking...... OH I KNOW! The murder and rape of over a 1000 people and a world that already forgot about it?...... Well, actually that was Israel, wasn't it......
I'll think of something, don't worry.

alisani

"Disproportionate hate-fueled attacks" like Nazism? Oh wait.... That was mainly about the Jews....... Stabbing a liberal politician outside her home? Oh wait, she was Jewish..... Ummm..... The vandalism of synagogues? Well.... Synagogues aren't very Islamic, are they? (We had some vandalism of a synagogue here where I live)...... Uh...... Hold on....... I'm still thinking...... OH I KNOW! The murder and rape of over a 1000 people and a world that already forgot about it?...... Well, actually that was Israel, wasn't it......
I'll think of something, don't worry.
Right there with you. Can we add the mass anti-Israel protest at the capitol the other day? Or members of our own Congress doubling down on lies about Israeli actions and defending terrorists? Or the many posts from professors and students across the country who are cheering on the atrocity? And how about the many millions pouring across our open borders?

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
I expect there is valid criticism of cases of unfair treatment within Israel of any non-jew.

That goes on everywhere where cultures and races clash. And no amount of Title 7 or Equal Rights laws will expunge it.

Our problem is the failure to address those who abuse and break those laws.
Of course prosecution does go hog wild when there are millions to make.

Israel's problem is similar: appeasing a group who hates you, and is blessed by their god when they kill you.
And now they are forced into war which always brings death and destruction.

But look on the bright side, all those members of hamas are receiving the eternal rewards of their faith, bliss and heavenly pleasures promised by mohamoud.
Of course faith is only as good as the one you place it in.

mohammoud is dead.

Christ Lives!

NewWine2020

The press secretary said that the White House had "not seen any credible threats" of antisemitism.
By TZVI JOFFRE

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre sparked controversy on social media after responding to a question about concerns of rising antisemitism amid Israel's ongoing war with Hamas by talking about Islamophobia instead.

A reporter asked Jean-Pierre during a press briefing on Monday, “What is [US President Joe Biden's] level of concern right now about the potential rise of antisemitism in light of everything that’s going on in Israel?”

The press secretary responded by stating, “Look, we have not seen any credible threats. I know there’s been, always, questions about credible threats. And so, just want to make sure that that’s out there. But, look, Muslims and those perceived to be Muslim have endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks.”

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-769861

I'm not gonna lie, I'd be just fine with foreign born muslims (of any ethnicity) being forcibly expelled from any nation with a modern western culture (USA, Canada, Australia NZ & all of Europe in it's entirety). They simply have no place in our society. I could care less what they do if they keep to themselves but they simply don't.

The gaslighting that our leaders do to curry favor with and make excuses for an evil culture that despises everything that the so called left holds dear is really perplexing and enraging.

Karin Jean Pierre herself might not be so cavalier if she really, truly understood that her "muslim allies" would likely throw her off a 10 story building simply for being gay.

Back