White House Peace Treaty Signing!

Lovin Jesus

There have been comments in this thread about earthquakes and hurricanes. Guys, I don't see why God would judge America for this event today. It had nothing to do with dividing Jerusalem or giving Israeli land away. President Trump loves Israel and was well meaning.

We know this could eventually turn into the covenant which is confirmed by the AC but if it is....then the One who is behind this is GOD, not Trump.
We need to relax about God's judgement on America because of the disasters we are facing. I check often global news. Many nation's are experiencing disasters right now too. It's not shown on our local tv because our news is focused on our nation's issues right now because they are unprecedented. Other countries are having bad storms floods big earthquakes and protests too it's not just here. Trust me. It's a global convergence of things in prophecy for these end times and we're close to going home. God is the one in control and it's all going his direction. Have to see the bad with the good out of this. Love you

Last edited:

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
We need to relax about God's judgement on America because of the disasters we are facing. I check often global news. Many nation's are experiencing disasters right now too. It's not shown on our local tv because our news is focused on our nation's issues right now because they are unprecedented. Other countries are having bad storms floods big earthquakes and protests too it's not just here. Trust me. It's a global convergence of things in prophecy for these end times and we're close to going home. God is the one in control and it's all going his direction. Have to see the bad with the good out of this. Love you
I agree that God already knows what is going to happen before we do. He has this all planned out in his perfect timing. It appears there will be more nations coming on board with this peace agreement, and I think it is very possible that this is leading to the covenant with many. It seems to me that he is using Trump to be the one to bring this to pass so it also seems like he will be re-elected! Time will tell how this plays out.

Lovin Jesus

No, no, please don't talk about judgments. These hurricanes are exactly what Jesus said would happen in the end of end times
These aren’t judgements from God. Having babies we know what birth pains are like and how bad they get close to giving birth.

When Jesus told his disciples when you see these things happening know that the kingdom of God is near. Luke 21:31

He also said, when you see these things start to begin lift up your heads your redemption is near Luke 21:28

these things have to take place. Can you imagine if Jesus hadn’t foretold what would take place? We wouldn’t have a clue what’s happening. Gods word tells us everything we need to get us through this time. It has to happen as Gods plan is and we need to trust him to never leave us and carry us through everything. We’ve seen nothing yet. It will get worse by the time we are snatched away in the rapture. Trust God and don’t be afraid. I love you

Baby Christian

Also, we know there is no peace between the nations until The Prince Of Peace comes back to rule and reign. Christians have the Holy Spirit so we have his peace living in us.
I love this, lightofmylife! We sure do have HIS perfect peace....I would be going crazy right now, if we didn’t! Especially lately with ALL the things happening. Plus the fact they are all happening so quickly!

Uturn9319

This makes me wonder if Trump will win the election despite the left trying to steal it, because he needs to be president in order to get these other countries on board, so that there is a covenant that can be confirmed by the AC.

He knows the Palies will never agree to this or the shelved peace plan. He knew this would get their goat....all these other countries making peace with Israel. That's why I don't get too bothered by his (shelved)!peace plan.....he knew they would never agree to it.

I just watched an update on YouTube where the presenter said that some Christians are actually unhappy about this event today, and believe Trump is the AC. IN FACT, they are not going to vote for him! This is absurd on several accounts, the first being that Trump is despised by those who want the NWO.....obviously, he is not the AC. Secondly, he obviously is well meaning as we can see by his love for Israel. Third, if Biden gets in, he said that he is going to bring back the Iran deal, the worst thing for Israel ever.

I am super excited about today, because although Trump and Bibi appear clueless as to bible prophecy how this will eventually play out, GOD is working his prophetic purpose on the earth and in History through this event, bringing Israel closer to where it needs to be for Ezekiel 38 to happen, and bringing us closer to our home going!

I don't understand how people can disapprove....even if it's something we don't agree with....and just land their piece on the game board right there.....not understanding and trusting that GOD uses every leader and their every decision for His purposes!

I am just a minnow in these prophecy waters...I don't know much. But all it takes for me to SEE the big picture is to simply view this from an eagle's perspective. And what I see is that we are one huge step closer to going home!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
I've been thinking about how this may play out, and I agree, if this is going to move forward, Trump will have to win out.
A Biden presidency would embolden Iran and bring back the nuclear deal or maybe even a newer, worse version of it. It would also shelve the annexation and Trump plan.
If Trump wins, there is no telling which nations they have lined up. In my opinion, judging on who they are, it will determine the course.
They said they would suspend the annexation until Jan 2024, which would give the Palestinians time to change their leadership and come back to the table. We don't know how fast everything is going to move, but we are seeing developments in Syria and Libya which is edging us closer to the Ezekiel 38 war.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I just watched an update on YouTube where the presenter said that some Christians are actually unhappy about this event today, and believe Trump is the AC. IN FACT, they are not going to vote for him!
This is and has been a fact for some time. The so-called Christians you refer to are liberals and in support of the push to boycott Israel. They support the PA and see Israel as squatters on stolen land who oppress Palestinians. They do not see Israel as the revived ancient land the Bible speaks of because they believe Israel is the church (Replacement Theology). I could go on and on, but you get the point.

mikhen7

Isn't it interesting that Israel of the ancient past was condemned for making deals with neighboring nations, especially to gain peace or even help and protection at times, and we see the same now? God often condemned them for being a harlot with the other nations and not trusting Him. (Many, Many prophets attest to these things). Unfortunately, what we see in Israel today is a "Yet to be" brought into the bond of the New Covenant nation. It is a secular nation with a small minority of religious Jews and Christians. That said, in order for the nation to receive true blessings from God, with reference to their faith, they need to turn to Jesus not the other Arab nations or even the West.

From an Eschatological point of view, God is maneuvering the Land that He loves into position by using Israel's leadership and those they are in bed with, into the necessary positions to bring His words concerning the land and its inhabitants and those lands that have oracles concerning them to come to pass. Currently, they (Israel) are still under partial blindness. But one day that will be lifted when they join us in faith toward the Lord Jesus.

It is sad that so many in the church and the world still do not see or feel the weight of the prophecy unfolding before their eyes.

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

Lovin Jesus

Isn't it interesting that Israel of the ancient past was condemned for making deals with neighboring nations, especially to gain peace or even help and protection at times, and we see the same now? God often condemned them for being a harlot with the other nations and not trusting Him. (Many, Many prophets attest to these things). Unfortunately, what we see in Israel today is a "Yet to be" brought into the bond of the New Covenant nation. It is a secular nation with a small minority of religious Jews and Christians. That said, in order for the nation to receive true blessings from God, with reference to their faith, they need to turn to Jesus not the other Arab nations or even the West.

From an Eschatological point of view, God is maneuvering the Land that He loves into position by using Israel's leadership and those they are in bed with, into the necessary positions to bring His words concerning the land and its inhabitants and those lands that have oracles concerning them to come to pass. Currently, they (Israel) are still under partial blindness. But one day that will be lifted when they join us in faith toward the Lord Jesus.

It is sad that so many in the church and the world still do not see or feel the weight of the prophecy unfolding before their eyes.

Even so, come Lord Jesus!
I agree with what you say. I think that’s the reason for “ Jacobs Trouble” After the church age ends at the rapture of the church, God will turn his full attention to Israel. I think this period of time is when they turn to Jesus. The second coming when Jesus is seen coming in the clouds The Jews And the world will realize who Jesus is

Matthew 24:30
Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

mikhen7

I agree with what you say. I think that’s the reason for “ Jacobs Trouble” After the church age ends at the rapture of the church, God will turn his full attention to Israel. I think this period of time is when they turn to Jesus. The second coming when Jesus is seen coming in the clouds The Jews And the world will realize who Jesus is

Matthew 24:30
Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
Yes!

Zechariah 12:7–10 (NKJV)
7 “The LORD will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. 8 In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the LORD before them. 9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

Zec 13:1.
13 “In that day a fountain shall be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for uncleanness.

Zechariah 13:8–9 (NKJV)
8 And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
Says the LORD,
“That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one-third shall be left in it:
9 I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’ ”

And one of my favorites:

Ezekiel 20:33–41 (NKJV)

God Will Restore Israel

33 “As I live,” says the Lord GOD, “surely with a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm, and with fury poured out, I will rule over you. 34 I will bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you are scattered, with a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm, and with fury poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the peoples, and there I will plead My case with you face to face. 36 Just as I pleaded My case with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will plead My case with you,” says the Lord GOD.
37 “I will make you pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant; 38 I will purge the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against Me; I will bring them out of the country where they dwell, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
39 “As for you, O house of Israel,” thus says the Lord GOD: “Go, serve every one of you his idols—and hereafter—if you will not obey Me; but profane My holy name no more with your gifts and your idols. 40 For on My holy mountain, on the mountain height of Israel,” says the Lord GOD, “there all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, shall serve Me; there I will accept them, and there I will require your offerings and the firstfruits of your sacrifices, together with all your holy things. 41 I will accept you as a sweet aroma when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered; and I will be hallowed in you before the Gentiles.

And others, including Romans 11:25-27, attest to this.

MePlus6

Fox News talking To Kushner right now. He says this deal is part of the plan to bring together the whole Middle East together. This deal is bringing nations together that is isolating Iran and hopes Iran is forced to the table and be part of the peace agreement. As to the Palestinians they need to cooperate with the deal to bring real peace
And we all know how well that works out for Iran in the future.