White House Peace Treaty Signing!

Kaatje

My soul waits for the Lord, and in His Word I hope
I do too, but I know Abraham would not be pleased with anything to do with dividing the land. So he wouldn't consider it respectful to his name being on there.
Maybe he would.

His name was changed from Abram, “father of a nation”, to Abraham, “father of many nations”.
The Arabs are also children of Abrahams loins.
And in Genesis 12:3 God says: I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you.
So if they genuinly want to bless Israel with peace and have good relations, bless them.
If they only want to benefit and plunge a knife in Israel’s back, woe unto them!

Lovin Jesus

Also, we know there is no peace between the nations until The Prince Of Peace comes back to rule and reign. Christians have the Holy Spirit so we have his peace living in us.
I’ve already said this but I want to repeat this because it’s important. We know that even if there’s a peace treaty “ signed”. To fulfill Daniel 9:27
He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."
The treaty has to be “ confirmed” by AC.
Now AC has to come out and do this. Even if his true identity is yet not revealed at that confirmation we know this.......
8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.
Daniel 7:8

AC must rise up out of the ten horned beast, that would be the NWO. So, AC has to come out of an “ already formed” NWO, the ten horned beast. Right now the NWO has not yet been established. But is on its way with calls for globalism.
Once the NWO is in place with the ten nations, three have to fall then the little horn rises, the AC.
After he rises then I believe that covenant with many will be “ confirmed”. Thoughts?

Lovin Jesus

Maybe he would.

His name was changed from Abram, “father of a nation”, to Abraham, “father of many nations”.
The Arabs are also children of Abrahams loins.
And in Genesis 12:3 God says: I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you.
So if they genuinly want to bless Israel with peace and have good relations, bless them.
If they only want to benefit and plunge a knife in Israel’s back, woe unto them!
Galatians 3:7-9
Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Romans 11:11-24
Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Lovin Jesus

This is a huge guess and opinion but,

If it is part of Gods plan for another peace deal to come through President Trump, he will be re elected in November. If what Trump has in mind about another peace deal in which he sees several more nations being part of he believes it will be “ quickly”. Now, IMO, it would take that second deal for the Palestinians to take part in and agree with a “ two state solution” in place in the next peace agreement. That’s how Gods land will be divided and bring out his wrath Joel 3:1-2
a]“In those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.[b]
There I will put them on trial
for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,
because they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land..

im thinking it would be that peace deal that Daniel 9 comes into the picture of the AC to “ confirm” the covenant. But, first the NWO needs to be in place for the little horn (AC) to rise out from among the ten horned beast. Globalism/NWO has to be established for AC to rise out of. It’s getting there

Lovin Jesus

This is basically how I see it. The NWO is already in place. They simply need to flip a switch.

The US is really pushing the Palestinians to jump on board. It's just all about working out that agreement.

The war of Gog and Magog feels like it's at the doors. Iran is getting really feisty.
Oh yes. Absolutely. I think Iran will not participate in any deal with Israel . They are going to be part of the Ezekiel war.

Uturn9319

This is basically how I see it. The NWO is already in place. They simply need to flip a switch.

The US is really pushing the Palestinians to jump on board. It's just all about working out that agreement.

The war of Gog and Magog feels like it's at the doors. Iran is getting really feisty.
I've been doing hypothetical calculations based on current events. I think it all depends on which next 5-6 countries are the next to sign on the Abraham Accords. When Saudi Arabia signs will be a huge part on Ezekiel 38 as I believe Turkey will say "Saudi Arabia can't be the Sunni leader being aligned with Israel they have betrayed the Sunnis! WE ARE THE REAL LEADER!" The radical Islamic shift will then shift towards Turkey and Iran Alliance. I would caution everyone seeing all these events to hold on to your hat and fasten your seatbelts because its going to be a harsh, bumpy next few years if the trumpet doesn't sound yet...

Luke 21:36
"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I was just using that as a way to high light the significance of what’s happening today.

I live in Tornado alley so use to “warnings” and wow I think “warnings” of the time at hand are going out like never before.
Man all you guys that live out near tornado alley your faith must really be strong , especially with the tornadoes and hurricanes you guys cop.

I'd be packin it big time if I lived out there

Lovin Jesus

Fox News talking To Kushner right now. He says this deal is part of the plan to bring together the whole Middle East together. This deal is bringing nations together that is isolating Iran and hopes Iran is forced to the table and be part of the peace agreement. As to the Palestinians they need to cooperate with the deal to bring real peace

MapleLeaf

I thought the AC was coming out of a 10 nation Roman Empire? I think the NWO is more conspiracy than biblical. Not that the globalists aren't trying to do it.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Fox News talking To Kushner right now. He says this deal is part of the plan to bring together the whole Middle East together. This deal is bringing nations together that is isolating Iran and hopes Iran is forced to the table and be part of the peace agreement. As to the Palestinians they need to cooperate with the deal to bring real peace
This makes me wonder if Trump will win the election despite the left trying to steal it, because he needs to be president in order to get these other countries on board, so that there is a covenant that can be confirmed by the AC.

He knows the Palies will never agree to this or the shelved peace plan. He knew this would get their goat....all these other countries making peace with Israel. That's why I don't get too bothered by his (shelved)!peace plan.....he knew they would never agree to it.

I just watched an update on YouTube where the presenter said that some Christians are actually unhappy about this event today, and believe Trump is the AC. IN FACT, they are not going to vote for him! This is absurd on several accounts, the first being that Trump is despised by those who want the NWO.....obviously, he is not the AC. Secondly, he obviously is well meaning as we can see by his love for Israel. Third, if Biden gets in, he said that he is going to bring back the Iran deal, the worst thing for Israel ever.

I am super excited about today, because although Trump and Bibi appear clueless as to bible prophecy how this will eventually play out, GOD is working his prophetic purpose on the earth and in History through this event, bringing Israel closer to where it needs to be for Ezekiel 38 to happen, and bringing us closer to our home going!

I don't understand how people can disapprove....even if it's something we don't agree with....and just land their piece on the game board right there.....not understanding and trusting that GOD uses every leader and their every decision for His purposes!

I am just a minnow in these prophecy waters...I don't know much. But all it takes for me to SEE the big picture is to simply view this from an eagle's perspective. And what I see is that we are one huge step closer to going home!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Lovin Jesus

This makes me wonder if Trump will win the election despite the left trying to steal it, because he needs to be president in order to get these other countries on board, so that there is a covenant that can be confirmed by the AC.

He knows the Palies will never agree to this or the shelved peace plan. He knew this would get their goat....all these other countries making peace with Israel. That's why I don't get too bothered by his peace treaty.....he knew they would never agree to it.

I just watched an update on YouTube where the presenter said that some Christians are actually unhappy about this event today, and believe Trump is the AC. IN FACT, they are not going to vote for him! This is absurd on several accounts, the first being that Trump is despised by those who want the NWO.....obviously, he is not the AC. Secondly, he obviously is well meaning as we can see by his love for Israel. Third, if Biden gets in, he said that he is going to bring back the Iran deal, the worst thing for Israel ever.

I am super excited about today, because although Trump and Bibi appear clueless as to bible prophecy how this will eventually play out, GOD is working his prophetic purpose on the earth and in History through this event, bringing Israel closer to where it needs to be for Ezekiel 38 to happen, and bringing us closer to our home going!

I don't understand how people can disapprove....even if it's something we don't agree with....and just land their piece on the game board right there.....not understanding and trusting that GOD uses every leader and their every decision for His purposes!

I am just a minnow in these prophecy waters...I don't know much. But all it takes for me to SEE the big picture is to simply view this from an eagle's perspective. And what I see is that we are one huge step closer to going home!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
I concur. If Trump was AC why would he be so pro Israel and anti globalism? I mean practically the world hates Trump, I mean really. Abroad the oceans they have anti Trump protests. But he has been in the way of the NWO and it reminds me of the first portion of John 5:19 because if Trump was the AC you would think the world would like him just a little more.

John 15:19
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own

But, if God has been using Trump as his vessel whether Trump is a believer or not as he’s done in the Old Testament using ungodly men for his purpose, then I think if God stil wants to use him to further his plan for Israel then Trump will be re elected no doubt. Trump could be a non believer in Gods eyes but that doesn’t mean he won’t use him for his purpose with regards to Israel. Who are we to try to figure Gods ways? Our ways are not his ways

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
There have been comments in this thread about earthquakes and hurricanes. Guys, I don't see why God would judge America for this event today. It had nothing to do with dividing Jerusalem or giving Israeli land away. President Trump loves Israel and was well meaning.

We know this could eventually turn into the covenant which is confirmed by the AC but if it is....then the One who is behind this is GOD, not Trump.