White House: Biden intends to run in 2024

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
White House reiterates Biden intends to run for re-election, after Rev. Al Sharpton says the President told him he will seek another term.
Elad Benari, Canada
Oct 5, 2022

The White House reiterated on Tuesday that President Joe Biden intends to run for re-election, after the Rev. Al Sharpton had said that the President told him he will seek another term, The Hill reported. Sharpton reportedly told his staff at the National Action Network that Biden privately told him in August he will be seeking another term, according to NBC News. “I’m going to do it again,” Biden told Sharpton, according to an official with National Action Network. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked if those reports were true at Tuesday’s briefing.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/360794

Footsteps

Whenever I see an interview done in public, even
if it’s in New York or California, the only responses
I have viewed range from disinterest to projectile
vomit when asked about Biden. Has anyone else on this site seen a response such as “Thank God for
Joe and Kammi!” or “Without Joe, our Democracy
will be lost!”?

madcat

If you can’t trust Al Sharpton, who can you trust?
The “rev” Jesse Jackson????? Joel Osteen and his bud Kenneth Copeland???? What will they do when their fortunes go down the drain, and they have no flocks to fleece?? I wonder of these charlatans will figure it out after the rapture?

NewWine2020

Whenever I see an interview done in public, even
if it’s in New York or California, the only responses
I have viewed range from disinterest to projectile
vomit when asked about Biden. Has anyone else on this site seen a response such as “Thank God for
Joe and Kammi!” or “Without Joe, our Democracy
will be lost!”?
Possibly on Twitter…from a Chinese troll-bot account.

IRL? Even the people who I KNOW voted for him (because “anyone but orange man”) are disappointed in his admIn. Its funny how drastically rising gas and food prices (BOTH conveniently hidden by omission in the CPI) are no respecter of who one voted for.

The virtue signaling woke folk are learning a brutal lesson that the Greenies and “limousine liberals” care no more for their quality of life than the most right wing boogey-man they can imagine.

I’ve come too the gradual conclusion over the years that 99% of the politicians are in the same club and the common people are not actually on their radar at all. They see us as servants at best.

jab777

White House reiterates Biden intends to run for re-election, after Rev. Al Sharpton says the President told him he will seek another term.
Elad Benari, Canada
Oct 5, 2022

The White House reiterated on Tuesday that President Joe Biden intends to run for re-election, after the Rev. Al Sharpton had said that the President told him he will seek another term, The Hill reported. Sharpton reportedly told his staff at the National Action Network that Biden privately told him in August he will be seeking another term, according to NBC News. “I’m going to do it again,” Biden told Sharpton, according to an official with National Action Network. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked if those reports were true at Tuesday’s briefing.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/360794
There is a saying that applies in Biden’s case regarding his running again. “If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.”