Which kind of Chocolate Easter Bunny Do You Prefer?

Which type of chocolate Easter bunny do you prefer?

• Dark chocolate solid

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Dark chocolate hollow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark chocolate filled with something else

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Milk chocolate solid

• Milk chocolate hollow

• Milk chocolate filled with something else

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • White chocolate solid

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • White chocolate hollow

• White chocolate filled with something else

• I don't eat chocolate Easter bunnies

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The organic Whole Foods 365 generic dark chocolate bunny is soooooooooooooo good :dance2

Bonus: surprisingly inexpensive, considering the quality :smile

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Its been a few decades since I ate a chocolate easter bunny, and it was hollow milk chocolate. Im not a chocolate candy fan, and prefer donuts or cupcakes.

The good local grocery store had cupcakes with Easter bunny head frosting tops :smile They were really, really cute. Even cuter than the little individual egg-shaped frosted cakes decorated to look like Easter bunnies :smile There were bigger Easter bunny cakes, too :rolleyes Chocolate, white, or marble cake, with mostly dyed white frosting, but there were some that had chocolate frosting :smile

Andy C

Hmm... one sweet item a day... ONE dozen donuts. ONE 12" round cake. ONE batch of brownies. ONE box of chocolates... It's a sweet life, eh?
Those were the days many years ago. Now, I burn enough calories everyday to basically eat what I want, but still prefer very little sweets.

Just because every week you eat an entire cow worth of cheeseburgers does not mean the rest of us
dont have some measure of control... :biggrin2