Which book in the bible is exactly like the entire bible ?

Majik Imaje

That would be the book of Isaiah

1. The bible has 66 books
  2. Isaiah has 66 chapters
  3. The bible is divided into 2 sections 39 books & 27 books
  4. Isaiah is divided in the exact same manner
  5. The bible opens with Man ruined by Sin
  6. Isaiah 1 opens in the same manner; Thou your sins are as scarlet
  7. The Old testament gives us the promise of the Messiah
  8. The Book of Isaiah contains the promise of the Messiah also.
  9. The New Testament opens with John the Baptist
  10. The first part of the second part of Isaiah opens with John the baptist chapter 40
  11. The bible closes with the promise of the new heavens and the new earth
  12. The last part of the second part of the book of Isaiah closes in the exact same manner

Majik Imaje

(chuckle):preach I tells it like it is!!

Proverbs 25:2 It is the Glory of God to conceal a matter.. .. .. It is the duty of *Kings to seek out the matter.

Proverbs 2:4 Search the scriptures as for hidden treasure(s).

* We are Kings & Priests (Revelation).

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
That would be the book of Isaiah

1. The bible has 66 books
  2. Isaiah has 66 chapters
  3. The bible is divided into 2 sections 39 books & 27 books
  4. Isaiah is divided in the exact same manner
  5. The bible opens with Man ruined by Sin
  6. Isaiah 1 opens in the same manner; Thou your sins are as scarlet
  7. The Old testament gives us the promise of the Messiah
  8. The Book of Isaiah contains the promise of the Messiah also.
  9. The New Testament opens with John the Baptist
  10. The first part of the second part of Isaiah opens with John the baptist chapter 40
  11. The bible closes with the promise of the new heavens and the new earth
  12. The last part of the second part of the book of Isaiah closes in the exact same manner
This is 'so' good!! I loved reading this! Isaiah is one of my favorite books in the Bible. God has used it to minister to me so many times when I was going through a difficulty.
The fact that Isaiah is such a match for the entire Bible on all the points listed above, you'd think the Jews could 'see' it and recognize their Messiah, but I guess it's because of the blindness that has happened to them for now. God is so merciful to leave such pointed clues to the identity of the Messiah, not only here, but many other places in the OT that the Jews regularly read.

Perhaps a bit off topic, but the other evening I was viewing 'The Israel Course' and when on Disc 2, the rabbi said that we are still waiting for the Messiah (He meant first coming, not the rapture, etc.), I knew then I was done with this series. Some of it was well portrayed, describing so many of the OT verses that have already been fulfilled in the tiny nation of Israel, and I enjoyed seeing all of that, but can't abide anybody talking about the Messiah yet to come, Oh, my!

goingup

How interesting is this

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Matthew 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

1. Isaiah Chapter 40 and Matthew is the 40th book in the Bible. 2. Verse 3 and Chapter 3 Of Matthew are the Prophecy Complete of Isaiah Chapter 40 Verse 3.

When you see things like this it just confirms more and more that The Bible was Written By Men Moved By God's Very Hand.

It makes me very angry when people claim it was written by men and leave out the most important part:

2 Peter 1:20-21 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Mention any other religion and any of it's holy words or predictions or verses and you have no effect what so ever on the audience present, however...

mention just one verse from The Bible and people will start to squirm in their seats from The Power it possesses from God's Holy Spirit...

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Whole nations have fallen and will fall from God's Word whether from His Written Word or directly from His Mouth it Shall Happen exactly as He Said...

But The Greatest Power of That Word is God's Salvation for Man. :yeah:

goingup

Welcome to Rapture Forums Majik Imaje. God Bless You! I read Your Snowmobile Story how awesome was that. I wish I could have a situation to brag

about The Lord like that. I am glad He has Saved you more than once! You have a Great Testimony! :hug :hug: :hat:

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
Welcome to Rapture Forums Majik Imaje. God Bless You! I read Your Snowmobile Story how awesome was that. I wish I could have a situation to brag

about The Lord like that. I am glad He has Saved you more than once! You have a Great Testimony! :hug :hug: :hat:

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, My grace is sufficient - Online Bible Study Tools

Brag away, goingup! You are rich in faith, and you have been sustained by God throughout all your troubles. You are saved, and have a wonderful eternal destination coming up shortly. Plenty to brag about! All those things are miracles too.

Majik Imaje

Well it is not a matter of "bragging" - although some may see it in that light. I am nothing - no one. But too many very weird things continue to happen in my life that leave me absolutely stumped to figure out "what in the world just happened"? Only one conclusion can be - It was the Lord.

Just yesterday. .. another one of these incidents happened. I do not believe in coincidences one bit.

This is nothing quite as dramatic; but it clearly showed (everyone) God is in control. I have over 30 years worth of photographs. They are located on my computer in 753 different places and folders under various names. Quite the mess!

Yesterday while looking for a certain image. I came across an image I hadn't seen since 1990. I pulled it out. put it up on the screen and said. Look honey! It was a photo of an important elder that passed away in 1990. I had created this image just before she passed away. My honey said - Post it on her facebook page. which I did. NO BIG DEAL.

Except when her best friend saw that photo of her mother. She said Thanks Bud (to her girlfriend). My honey said. I had nothing to do with that. David is the one who pulled it out just a few minutes ago. - EXACTLY ON HER BIRTHDAY!! Her momma would have been 80 yesterday. She was missing her momma very much. Then suddenly a photograph she or none one else had ever seen popped up on her birthday on Facebook! ( insert twilight zone music).

Since this thread is about Isaiah - this might be a place for me to share ANOTHER - very weird thing - My head is still spinning over this one set of events that are ten & 30 years apart!

I wanted a son in 1972. I had a daughter named Vanessa. But I wanted more children. I wanted a son - named Isaiah! I prayed with tears and travail to no use. My wife was adamant. God will never give you a son! You are too messed up she said with authority. It's not me she insisted And she added ( I am without sin). - Its you!! You are the reason we can't have more children she asserted. I was devastated; I wanted a son to carry on & continue the family name. I am the last male in the family. I continued to pray and in 1973 I bought some Gold Leaf Calligraphy Text. I used the letters to write his name on my darkroom wall. It looked magnificent! I would stare at it for hours sometimes and "dream" - Then I did something stupid and I was very mad at myself. I added Vanessa's name under Isaiah's name and added our last name off to the side. OOPS!

This did not look like "brother & sister" - It looked like "husband & wife" "names"! For many years I looked at that wall daily. I want a son Lord! Isaiah will be his name. I want to raise him to be a Spiritual Giant! That is the word I kept repeating to the Lord. spiritual GIANT! I cried and cried for years. My wife kept insisting. This marriage will never last 10 years. She was threatening me with divorce BEFORE we even got married. One thing that she did predict - That marriage lasted 9 1/2 years. I have failed and I am ashamed.

Years later; My Eskimo bride was pregnant. The doctor (female) said. She will deliver on the 22nd. I shook my head no! I could see the anger on her face immediately. And just what do you think you know that we don't know she said. I said HE WILL BE BORN ON THE 14TH! Impossible was her reply. I smiled really BIG and added. Everyone in my wifes family is born on the 14th of the month! Isaiah was born on the 14th of November 1983 Mark was 3 days late - Jesse was 3 days early - Khristopher was born .. On the 14th!

My sons were not raised in the village - I took them to Anchorage to raise them properly. No one knew of the story and my desires in that other lifetime. the name on the wall - etc. NO ONE KNEW THAT. Except me. It was never told to any of my children what so ever. Then in 2004 -WITH NO WARNING: The unthinkable happened. I was in total SHOCK! I looked up with tears streaming down my face & said Good Grief Lord - YOU have one incredible sense of humor! I was in Kotzebue with the other 3 boys - This was totally out of my reach. I had no warning - IN the 12 different whaling villages of the Arctic there is only one village. (Point Hope). Where this could possibly happen. Isaiah got married to a woman named .............VANESSA!

File this: Someplace between X-Files & Twilight Zone. Stuff you just could never ever make up!!

30yrs-300x225.jpg

goingup

Majik Imaje Oh I believe you, and as far as what I said about bragging "Bragging About What The Lord Has Done For Us"

There is nothing wrong with boasting about what our Lord Has Done, Can Do, Or Will Do.

Boasting in such a manner is Praise To Our Lord.

There is no doubt that much of what happens in our life seems to be preordained to me.

My Wife and I went to Walmart and on the way there I told her: "You will drive home I am not driving!" because of health issues.

After we left the store I started to drive away(I have the start of Alzheimers and I forgot to have my wife drive) and my wife said in the middle of the Walmart parking lot...

"I thought you wanted me to drive?" I said you are right and for the first time in my life stopped the car and we swapped places and headed home.

As we were getting on the on ramp going home a vehicle hauling a trailer in front of us had the hitch come off and the trailer wrecked.

Both my wife and I realized that if I hadn't done the short delay of swapping we would have ploughed right into that trailer!

Praise The Lord even more no one was hurt at all! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Back