Where people will live during the Tribulation? (forced housing)...

Sojourner414

One thought that I had is that during the time of the Tribulation, due to both the circumstances of society (or what's left of it) and the shortages from disasters happening, that housing would become assigned (i.e. people would be told where to live in a nation and not allowed to move without permission). Pretty much: you'd get assigned where to live, and that would be it. Neighbors are a problem, unhealthy area or your job just moved across the country? Too bad, you're stuck.

With the homeless issue going on now, as well as rental increases and so-called "housing shortages", I was wondering if this would be something we'd start to see in the future before we depart? Curious as to folks' opinions, or if this is even a legit thing to discuss here.

Your thoughts?

Footsteps

I think the AC, like Hitler, will want a "superior" society. Hitler wanted to remove the mentally disabled, congenitally impaired, etc. from the Reich. Many who fall into those categories, including the drug- and alcohol-addicted, are homeless. The very condition of homelessness may qualify as "socially useless", and, as such, unqualified to receive the Mark. Why bother to track the purchases of those with no money or know which sidewalk they are residing on? In fact, they will not be allowed to reproduce or receive government benefits. They can't shamble around in public and make the AC look like he can't find a place for everyone in his world. So think Soylent Green. Their only place: people wafers.
My Orwellian opinion only.

Mary Cole

I think the AC, like Hitler, will want a "superior" society. Hitler wanted to remove the mentally disabled, congenitally impaired, etc. from the Reich. Many who fall into those categories, including the drug- and alcohol-addicted, are homeless. The very condition of homelessness may qualify as "socially useless", and, as such, unqualified to receive the Mark. Why bother to track the purchases of those with no money or know which sidewalk they are residing on? In fact, they will not be allowed to reproduce or receive government benefits. They can't shamble around in public and make the AC look like he can't find a place for everyone in his world. So think Soylent Green. Their only place: people wafers.
Ewww. I remember that movie. The stuff of nightmares! :peek

Rocky Rivera

If I had the money, manpower, and resources I would start building a secret underground village in the desert or in a jungle somewhere for future believers during the Trib era. But, I think Scripture mentions something about Petra being a chosen refuge for the faithful during that time. I'll need to look it up. However, I would admonish all who become believers during the Tribulation to be salt and light -- and try as hard as they can to serve Jesus that they may attain martyrdom. Who wants to bring their mortal frame to the Millenium when they can be in a glorified body like the LORD Jesus Christ's? A little pain for eternal gain; real gold fears no fire.

usoutpost31

My understanding of Revelation 13:16 "He causes all, small and great, rich and poor, free and bond" is that no matter what stature of society, a person will still be required to worship the image of the beast, no exceptions. More like Nebuchadezzar and ancient Babylon.

The news that some people aren't following the global edict or that it isn't being properly enforced will enrage the AC.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I believe the UN 2030 agenda would have the human population living in high rises in delegated areas. Most of the earth would be kind of off limits and allowed to go au-natural. If that is any indication of where we're headed, then that's probably the devil's desire for mankind. I suspect that things will be so chaotic during Tribulation that most well made plans will never see fruition. Death and destruction will be so prevalent and the judgments will keep coming, one following the other, that a lot of the well laid out plans of the end times government just won't happen.