Where Is Default?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I have looked at the bottom of the page, and I am not finding default. Can someone tell me where it is?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It's disabled. What is up now is default. What do you want? The old style?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
You can choose it at the bottom if you want. It will no longer be the default style. The NOVA style is the new "default" one. But you can select the old style if you want at the bottom.

lightofmylife

I like the old style because the people's names are at the side not at the bottom. That is my preference. Different strokes for different folks.

lightofmylife

My names are on the right side. I have Mozilla Firefox 68.0.2. I like the light blue to me the black made it dark, but at the same time brighter on the eyes. I don't know what you mean by screen resolution.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
My names are on the right side. I have Mozilla Firefox 68.0.2. I like the light blue to me the black made it dark, but at the same time brighter on the eyes. I don't know what you mean by screen resolution.
You mean the names of people online on the forums homepage is on the right?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
There are some statistics at the bottom of the forums, but the statistics on the right is the main one. It's just the way they designed the style I guess.

lightofmylife

The default style one with the black is on the left, but I used the style chooser at the bottom and switched over to the one that says Default style Nova.