Where are the ten horns?

mike

I am a bit confused why we don't see the 10 horns formed together yet. 2 things confuse me.

First, I think we are in the last of the last of the last days before the rapture. The very terrible things we see about to happen in the world are tribulation events. Therefore the rapture must be about to happen.

But secondly, we don't see the formation of the 10 nation revived Roman empire, the "ten horns". We know that the first judgment of the tribulation is the AC going "forth conquering, and to conquer". That should mean that he goes forth from that 10 nation confederacy.

So, since the tribulation is about to start, where are the ten horns?

Andy C

I am a bit confused why we don't see the 10 horns formed together yet. 2 things confuse me.

First, I think we are in the last of the last of the last days before the rapture. The very terrible things we see about to happen in the world are tribulation events. Therefore the rapture must be about to happen.

But secondly, we don't see the formation of the 10 nation revived Roman empire, the "ten horns". We know that the first judgment of the tribulation is the AC going "forth conquering, and to conquer". That should mean that he goes forth from that 10 nation confederacy.

IMO, the OWG will not form until after the rapture. Forming the world government could take years, or maybe only days. The aftermath from the rapture will create the need for a OWG. Like many others, I believe there will be a gap between the rapture, and the start of the tribulation.

RonJohnSilver

Some believe the 10 nations are more likely 10 regions. If that is so, there are currently multiple maps on the internet showing different configurations of 10 regions ... for example, 10 military regions or 10 economic zones or 10 cultural areas, etc. The 'correct' 10 nation/zone confederacy may arise from one of those or be completely different. I think, as the others, that, while we're close to the rapture, we may be a little early before the confederacy participants are revealed.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

The end times govmint will be a global govmint roughly divided into 10 regions. It will form out of the Roman Empire, so I suspect that Europe will play a lead role. From Daniel we know that the world govmint itself will be established first followed by the division into 10 "kingdoms". History shows us that things can change quite rapidly, so it'll all come about when it is supposed to. The Church could be here to see the 10 kingdoms, though I personally hope we're long gone...

Epieikes

Psalms 75:5​

“Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.”

King James Version (KJV)

Your horn is a person's authority, their pride (thinking too highly of themselves), or a nation (authority of it's rulers. IMHO.
THE "horns" will have plenty of that...real, perceived, imaginary...and they will ultimately each bow the knee to the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, the True Omnipotent.

Hidden

It seems to me the 10 kings will appear as a result of the rapture and the seal judgments. Whether the NWO leads straight up to the ten horns or there is an initial phase of NWO prior to their appearance, that remains to be seen. All these hubbub about world governments (WEF, UN, EU) are preparatory to the 10 horns. But until the Spirit steps out of the way, they cannot have real power.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
It seems to me the 10 kings will appear as a result of the rapture and the seal judgments. Whether the NWO leads straight up to the ten horns or there is an initial phase of NWO prior to their appearance, that remains to be seen. All these hubbub about world governments (WEF, UN, EU) are preparatory to the 10 horns. But until the Spirit steps out of the way, they cannot have real power.

Since the antichrist is the first seal judgment, and the antichrist has to spring up after the 10 horns, I'd say the 10 horns have to come before the start of the tribulation logically. I'd say after the rapture but before the start of the tribulation

Batfan7

I agree, the 10 kingdom situation has to be before the AC shows up. But I don't think itll be long before (days, weeks, months?), then the AC springs up "out of nowhere". So, depending on what kind if gap between the Rapture and the Trib there is will dictate whether we're here to see the 10 kings show up. And, depending on how they're originally organized, we may not recognize them as the 10 kings (for example, the WHO, with their medical-override treaty thing, may place 10 "subcommittee leaders", each with a world-wide region to oversee... and considering how secretive things like that are, we might not even hear about it). Or Perhaps it's a 10 member board of directors type of thing overseeing world-wide commerce. Who knows?

lismore

If the 10 horns are a revised Roman Empire based in Western Europe than perhaps the recent conflict in Ukraine is significant. President Macron of France has been proposing the formation of a European Army. Public opinion has shifted on the issue due to the threat from Russia. When that happens, I think that's imminent- the first two of the ten horns may be Germany and France pooling their defence capabilities. I also saw a French Political Drama called 'The Black Baron' in which a Political Union between Germany and France was floated as a solution to their political problems. I don't think they're far away from that. God Bless :)

Hidden

Since the antichrist is the first seal judgment, and the antichrist has to spring up after the 10 horns, I'd say the 10 horns have to come before the start of the tribulation logically. I'd say after the rapture but before the start of the tribulation

That was my position too, and I guess I still hold that position to some extent. But a recent reading of Revelation made me ponder some things.

The ten horns don't come into the picture until Rev. 13 and 17. I see Revelation as highly chronological, with parenthetical chapters that flesh out the background story of the narrative, but still chronological. Based on this, it is possible that the ten horns will come into power concurrently with the beast.

Rev. 13:1 says the beast rises out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads. Also, Rev. 17:12 says that the ten kings receive royal power for "one hour" together with the beast.

I could be wrong but the NWO doesn't necessarily have to start immediately with the reign of the ten kings. There could be an initial phase which Klaus Schwab and the gang are raring to establish. And then with the massive changes due to the sudden disappearance of the Church and God unleashing the seals, the NWO would evolve into something resembling the tyrant kings of the ancient empires. And these in concert with one another will hand over their authority to the ultimate tyrant of all, the AC.