Whats your plans for the day?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
WF, another grocery store, a (plant) nursery, and :cloud9

The pharmacy sent a different brand of pills, and it's something that actually makes a huge difference :furious :rant :mad :wild :frust

besides acting differently and causing dose and lab differences, the brand they sent has talc in it and the pills are much smaller, so nearly impossible to split, and I can totally forget quartering them :apostasy :banningThis really, really doesn't help get my medication titrated and fixed after over 3 decades of being messed up :frust :mad

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Wally

Say something Righteous and Wholesome...
WF, another grocery store, a (plant) nursery, and :cloud9

The pharmacy sent a different brand of pills, and it's something that actually makes a huge difference :furious :rant :mad :wild :frust

besides acting differently and causing dose and lab differences, the brand they sent has talc in it and the pills are much smaller, so nearly impossible to split, and I can totally forget quartering them :apostasy :banningThis really, really doesn't help get my medication titrated and fixed after over 3 decades of being messed up :frust :mad

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Maybe you can start with 10 licks of a pill and work up or down from there? :hehee

Andy C

I went to the RV storage facility and did not think I would get a spot because everybody and their uncle has a RV in Oregon. However, my name had been on the list for 1 year (I submitted my name last year just in case), and because I walked in vice calling, a spot had just opened this morning, and she gave it to me. Normally parking a big trailer in these lots is a challenge, because the spaces can be tight, so backing in is not too fun. But, my site I now have is not only a pull through straight in vice backing in, its a overhead covered spot to protect from the rain. Last time I had my fifth wheel stored here was 2019-2021. During those 2 years, a pull through site never came open, but I did get a covered spot, but it was a back in.

Up until the last few days, I was not sure I wanted to RV again, but my wife……She is 100 percent in. I have prayed several times lately, and I feel good about this decision, but I did feel inside me that if the RV storage has a space, then go for it, if not, no RVing. It is rare to find an opening at this facility which is the top one in the area, 2 miles from my house.

There is a possibility we could sell our house next year, have our belongings put in storage, then RV all around looking for a new home to live in until we are at our final HOME, with Him.

athenasius

I went to the RV storage facility and did not think I would get a spot because everybody and their uncle has a RV in Oregon. However, my name had been on the list for 1 year (I submitted my name last year just in case), and because I walked in vice calling, a spot had just opened this morning, and she gave it to me. Normally parking a big trailer in these lots is a challenge, because the spaces can be tight, so backing in is not too fun. But, my site I now have is not only a pull through straight in vice backing in, its a overhead covered spot to protect from the rain. Last time I had my fifth wheel stored here was 2019-2021. During those 2 years, a pull through site never came open, but I did get a covered spot, but it was a back in.

Up until the last few days, I was not sure I wanted to RV again, but my wife……She is 100 percent in. I have prayed several times lately, and I feel good about this decision, but I did feel inside me that if the RV storage has a space, then go for it, if not, no RVing. It is rare to find an opening at this facility which is the top one in the area, 2 miles from my house.

There is a possibility we could sell our house next year, have our belongings put in storage, then RV all around looking for a new home to live in until we are at our final HOME, with Him.
Rollin' till the Rapture!!!!

Pretty good plan!

Quiet day here. I've been enjoying listening to some lectures from good preachers, resting and enjoying the rain which has washed away the smoke from the Alberta fires next door. Apparently this rain is helping them too PTL!

George is fixing steaks for dinner.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
We are going to Walmart to pick up 2 different pills for Jeff, and 1 for me.
After Walmart we decided to go to Dollar Tree. We bought some artificial flowers for his parents and my parents graves. I also got some decorations for our single and double Shepherd hooks for the 4th of July. Red, white, and blue garland to drape on all hooks, 2 shooting stars that are red, silver, and blue. Also, a big star that has red, white, and blue on the blue silver stars. We already stopped down the street where his mom and dad are buried at the cemetery, and placed flowers in their vase for Memorial Day.

mphsmom

Not much going on today. Went to get my blood drawn first thing this morning and then my daughter and I picked up some pancakes to take home for breakfast. When she went to take a nap, I ran out to our local fruit and veggie store to get some iceberg lettuce and some naval oranges. Then I ran to the bank and went to Family Dollar to pick up some soda and a couple of other things. My husband got home early from work today and is currently sound asleep on his recliner in the living room.