What's Your Favorite Series to Watch During Lockdown?

RogerThat

Agree about Fraiser. We’re re-watching the whole series now, too.
The Chosen
Fuller House
Most Hallmark Mystery channel movie series like Aurora Teagarden and Mystery 101 (love how openly faithful the leading actresses are and think Jill Wagner is just gorgeous)

Am about to start Heartland

kathymendel

Signed, Sealed and Delivered on Hallmark channel. They just did a marathon of them today. I so hope they make more of them.
They have a "Christian-light" message to them, instill values and morals, and are squeaky clean for family viewing. And, they are
sweet and funny, too. If only more of these kinds of shows were produced and aired.............

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
As the world gets darker and crazier and I have been home more, I have discovered a local station that binges old sitcoms. I've watched: Alice, Three's Company, Family Ties, Facts of Life, Andy Griffith, Hazel, Petticoat Junction, The Love Boat and other shows. Love it. I rarely turn on the news anymore, unless its the weather. I read my news online or listen to the local Christian Radio Station. It's helped my anxiety a bit.
After watching old shows all day you almost forget we have a virus until you go to the store to get something for dinner.

Kerbluey

Kinda reminds me of all the back patting with Black Panther cause black people could “finally know they can be super hero’s” even though super heroes aren’t real and the movie was fairly political leaning. One of the worst MCU movies imho.

on a serious note, I watch a lot of shark tank and it always makes me smile a little when a black inventor comes in and plays victim cards and Darin makes them stop cause because he grew up single mother ghetto black neighborhood and he never allowed it to stop him from not getting involved with gangs or Persuing his career he has now.
Wow, obviously the cancel bullies haven’t caught onto Darin‘s treasonous ways. Good for him.