What's your favorite Christian band/singer?

TheRedeemed

Hey @TheRedeemed I don't think I ever heard your favorite bands or singer's?
There’s not a lot of Christian bands I know of in U.K. I tend to like singers though, particularly male ones that I can copy and sing along with.

Always fancied myself as a singer!

So I like most pop genres, and the likes of Elvis, Dean Martin, Elton John, George Michael, Art Garfunkel, Englebert Humperdinck, Tom Jones just to name a few.

Don’t really have a favourite band or group, so anything goes for me if I can either play along or singalong.

rks7777

Very lovely indeed!

You must be proud of your son, he has a great voice too.

I think I am doing well playing the odd tune on YouTube, but to produce work like this when you're blind is an immense achievement.
Thanks….we are proud of him and most proud that he gives his talent back to his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I like The Gaithers and blue grass gospel.

However, yesterday we watched For King and Country's video of Little Drummer Boy.
Their voices are beautiful. I want to watch a few more of their videos.

JSTyler

Hillsong Young and Free
The Veggie Tales
Bethel
Jesus Culture
Kenye
VCB
Lauren Daigle
Amy Can't errrrrrmmm Grant

Just kidding...can't help myself sometimes :diablo

Seriously though, and I'll list the songs that are reasons why...

Whiteheart - Over Me / Lay It Down / Light A Candle / Once And For All / Let The Kingdom Come
AD - High On A Hill / Beyond The Pale / All Creation Sings / Up From The Wasteland / Welcome To The War
Mastedon - It Is Done / Glory Bound / Islands In the Sky / Life On The Line / Shine On
Halo - Good Feeling / Jacob's Dream / Lose To Live / Sing / Skyrocket
Imagine This - Bishop Of Souls / In You / Now Is The Time / The Reason / Word To The World
Benjamin - Don't Tell Him You Love Him / Ezekiel's Lament / Makin' My Way Back Home / Rain Down A Fire / Tonight
Russ Taff - I still Believe / Table In the Wilderness / Winds Of Change / Farther On / This Love Is Strong
The Call - I Still Believe / You Run / Let The Day Begin / For Love / Closer
Gaither Vocal Band - Alpha And Omega / When The Rain Comes / It Is Finished / Glorious Impossible / The King Is Coming
Lost Dogs - Breathe Deep / Imagine That / Precious Memories / Farther Along / Scenic Route
Rich Mullins - too many songs to list - favorite - Step By Step (the whole series of them) / Calling Out Your Name
Michael W. Smith - too many songs to list - favorites - Angus Dei / The Throne