What's your favorite Christian band/singer?

Reason & Hope

Number one has to be Keith Green.

I wasn't even a Christian when he died and I didn't hear his music until some years after that. But Keith Green's piano playing and his singing I just really love. My youngest son likes his music too and has learned to play a bunch of his songs on piano.

For more contemporary people, it's difficult because our Christian music stations play awful stuff. Auto-tuned, night club music that could or probably isn't about God. :rolleyes:

I still play:
Shane & Shane
Michael W. Smith
Chris Tomlin - Is He Worthy?, When We All Get to Heaven
MercyMe

Philips Craig and Dean - Revelation Song

Reason & Hope

My son, Sam Shepherd. He’s blind and a professional musician. He does other genres but his first and true love is Christian music. Check out Innervisionmusic.com. Sam and his band mate Genene are both blind, talented musicians who love the Lord.
Listening to this right now. This CD will make a great Christmas present for my husband! I really love your son's voice.

TheRedeemed

My son, Sam Shepherd. He’s blind and a professional musician. He does other genres but his first and true love is Christian music. Check out Innervisionmusic.com. Sam and his band mate Genene are both blind, talented musicians who love the Lord.
Very lovely indeed!

You must be proud of your son, he has a great voice too.

I think I am doing well playing the odd tune on YouTube, but to produce work like this when you're blind is an immense achievement.