"What's Up With All the UFO Talk?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

biblegirl

Recently there seem to be a lot of folks in the government and news media putting attention on UFO sightings. The Pentagon is getting ready to release information it has about UFO sightings, and 60 minutes just did a story on UFO's saying that credible UFO sightings are common in the military. NASA's Chief Scientist says we will find signs of alien life by 2025. The former Israeli Space Security Chief recently claimed that the U.S. government has been in contact with aliens, and Obama just said that some UFO sightings are real. It seems that every week, some high level person or agency is making a new announcement about UFO"s. I find this all a bit weird. For years, government leaders have claimed to be skeptical about UFO phenomena and have kept the public in the dark about what they know. Why all this push now to make UFO's seem like an urgent matter, even a security risk to our country and the world?

I'm not sure what to make of all this UFO attention. On one hand, I think it is part of a demonic deception that will play a part in the End Times delusions. But I also wonder if the 'UFO threat' will be the next excuse to lock us down and spy on us more since the Covid Crises is now winding down. Any thoughts on what this is all about?

Neonap

Recently there seem to be a lot of folks in the government and news media putting attention on UFO sightings. The Pentagon is getting ready to release information it has about UFO sightings, and 60 minutes just did a story on UFO's saying that credible UFO sightings are common in the military. NASA's Chief Scientist says we will find signs of alien life by 2025. The former Israeli Space Security Chief recently claimed that the U.S. government has been in contact with aliens, and Obama just said that some UFO sightings are real. It seems that every week, some high level person or agency is making a new announcement about UFO"s. I find this all a bit weird. For years, government leaders have claimed to be skeptical about UFO phenomena and have kept the public in the dark about what they know. Why all this push now to make UFO's seem like an urgent matter, even a security risk to our country and the world?

I'm not sure what to make of all this UFO attention. On one hand, I think it is part of a demonic deception that will play a part in the End Times delusions. But I also wonder if the 'UFO threat' will be the next excuse to lock us down and spy on us more since the Covid Crises is now winding down. Any thoughts on what this is all about?

I definitely do think that all of this "UFO" nonsense is going to be used to explain away the rapture of the church. Another crackpot theory of mine is what if the "aliens" will communicate with the leaders of this world to keep us in lockdown or come together in order to stop climate change.

The demons are up to something and it's prepping the whole world for a massive deception.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
We had to remove the last UFO thread earlier today as it descended into conspiracy land with "false flag" events and all kind of other wild speculation. Let's cool it on the UFOs for a little while.

Let's take a break on the UFOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.