What's the secret to posting pictures?

RonJohnSilver

Or can we even do that on this site? Copy/Paste doesn't work nor does inserting the web link to my own mailbox and I tried running it through powerpoint. I get the same message that "info cannot be loaded from this address.

Mary Cole

I have it figured out now with the help of Chris and Mattfivefour. After you save a photo to your desktop, open it up in "Pictures " and resize it twice. I resize it 75% first and then resize it again 50%. That's a good size for here. What I do then is upload my resized photo onto my photobucket account. Then click on that photo and copy the direct code to the right of the pic. Then come back here and click on the picture icon, click on URL and paste your code in the URL box.

Last edited:

Dave

I have it figured out now with the help of Chris and Mattfivefour. After you save a photo to your desktop, open it up in "Pictures " and resize it twice. I resize it 75% first and then resize it again 50%. That's a good size for here. What I do then is upload my resized photo onto my photobucket account. Then click on that photo and copy the direct code to the right of the pic. Then come back here and click on the picture icon, click on URL and paste your code in the URL box.
Thanks I just noticed it awhile ago and have not figured it all out yet. Have to be at work soon.