What's happened to Don Twobears from Rapture Ready? Anyone know?

athenasius

I was missing his writing, thought to myself I haven't seen an article in a very long time, and looked up the last time he posted on RR with an article -- September 2020. I miss hearing his take on things, very down to earth practical Christian, solid teacher.

I suspect given the date he might have been one of the many who died that year so if I don't hear otherwise, I'll mourn his passing although I know he is with the Lord he loved so much if that is the case.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I was missing his writing, thought to myself I haven't seen an article in a very long time, and looked up the last time he posted on RR with an article -- September 2020. I miss hearing his take on things, very down to earth practical Christian, solid teacher.

I suspect given the date he might have been one of the many who died that year so if I don't hear otherwise, I'll mourn his passing although I know he is with the Lord he loved so much if that is the case.
If he passed away, I would have thought it would have been on RF letting us know. I :pray he is alright. :bighug

Kerbluey

Mphsmom, Chris doesn’t want us asking about members. I was wondering about someone recently and messaged him to ask if it was okay to ask about them, and he said no as it could create ….gossip, speculation? I can’t remember exactly, but his answer was to just pray for them if I was thinking about them.

athenasius

Especially with Jack, it seemed that he only made mention of his illnesses really late before he past quickly.

I think his wife keeps the website running but mainly recycles Jack's old articles
I'm so glad she does. It must be a lot of hard work because maintaining it, even if she is just using his old articles would involve a lot. I feel equally thankful to Chuck Missler's side kick Ron Matsen who has been remastering and re issuing some of Chucks old lectures and series onto YouTube. Ron just had surgery in November for a rare slow growing cancer just under his left shoulder. He's doing well but it sure goes to show how much attack the good teachers and preachers are under.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I'm so glad she does. It must be a lot of hard work because maintaining it, even if she is just using his old articles would involve a lot. I feel equally thankful to Chuck Missler's side kick Ron Matsen who has been remastering and re issuing some of Chucks old lectures and series onto YouTube. Ron just had surgery in November for a rare slow growing cancer just under his left shoulder. He's doing well but it sure goes to show how much attack the good teachers and preachers are under.
Chuck was wonderful.
Immensely intelligent.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I was able to reach out to Don and he replied. This is what he said:

"Hello to you too, Chris! Yes, indeed it has been a while. I’m doing fine I had my cataracts taken care of, and both knees replaced. Then I lost my upper teeth, so now I wear dentures. Ha ha. I guess to a degree, I’m falling apart! The Lord has, indeed been good to me through all of this. So I praise him all the time! Hope to hear from you soon, Chris! Thank you for writing."

Please pray for Don and his wife as they continue to deal with medical issues like the rest of us. :pray :pray :pray

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!

"Hello to you too, Chris! Yes, indeed it has been a while. I’m doing fine I had my cataracts taken care of, and both knees replaced. Then I lost my upper teeth, so now I wear dentures. Ha ha. I guess to a degree, I’m falling apart! The Lord has, indeed been good to me through all of this. So I praise him all the time! Hope to hear from you soon, Chris! Thank you for writing."

Please pray for Don and his wife as they continue to deal with medical issues like the rest of us. :pray :pray :pray
Thanks for the update on Don TwoBears! :thumbup:thumbup Maybe someday we will see an article from him again.

athenasius

THANK YOU Chris!!!!

YES I will be praying for him and his wife. I just miss his articles/sermons that were posted on RR. I know you posted quite a few here too as Don's messages are always good solid teaching!

That settles my heart as I was grieving thinking we'd lost another great teacher. If you speak to him again, tell him I'm glad he's here even if bits are missing and replaced under warranty :lol