What you'd imagine it to be like and what you'd like to do right after the rapture!

Scilent

I know it's sure to be completely different in reality, but after the initial shock of going up..... what I'm looking forward to the most AFTER meeting with Jesus, giving him a HUGE hug and reuniting with friends and relatives that have passed is... I'd really like to take some time to just take a deep breath and relax....

Really taking note of where I am, and that all of the pressures of life that had been on my shoulders just moments before on earth are all gone. Just gone.......

No more utility bills, no more grocery bills, no more mortgage, no more student loans, no more family drama, no more concerns about what's going on around me, no more Diabetes, no more high blood pressure, no more aches and pains with my knees and back.

Also realizing at that moment that all my thoughts are now pure and holy. No more sin corrupting me or my mind. Knowing that I'm now out of a job, as sickness and infections are a thing of my past and have no place in my future, and that at least at that moment in time all I need to do is PRAISE GOD!

Cry tears of joy at seeing my old friends that have passed before.... of seeing my Grandparents again, of seeing my uncle that was murdered... Of seeing my father, cleansed of the scurge of Alcoholism. To see my mother without all the pain she endures with her hips and knees.

And much much more that I can't even think of now......

I
CAN'T
WAIT!

Hidden

I find that the less entangled we are with the world, the more the prospect of seeing Christ becomes attractive to us. One of the biggest personal upheavals that have happened to me in recent years is that I find the things of the world less and less attractive. Music, books, food, travel - it's all become a bit boring. Yes, they do still occasionally entertain, and I do enjoy a good book and good food, but there are moments when I say to myself, is this it? Is this all that the world has to offer?

I believe what our Lord has prepared for us will be far more meaningful than all of these. We're not just going to float in the clouds playing harps...lol..it will be far more interesting that anything we've seen or experienced in this side of reality.

Scilent

I find that the less entangled we are with the world, the more the prospect of seeing Christ becomes attractive to us. One of the biggest personal upheavals that have happened to me in recent years is that I find the things of the world less and less attractive. Music, books, food, travel - it's all become a bit boring. Yes, they do still occasionally entertain, and I do enjoy a good book and good food, but there are moments when I say to myself, is this it? Is this all that the world has to offer?

I believe what our Lord has prepared for us will be far more meaningful than all of these. We're not just going to float in the clouds playing harps...lol..it will be far more interesting that anything we've seen or experienced in this side of reality.
I fully agree!! God will have remade the entire universe after the Great White Throne judgement.... I'm betting that we won't just be here on the remade Earth, but will get to explore and learn from God for the rest of eternity, which will also include His universe!

And what makes that even better, our renewed perfect minds will "retain" all that we learn. I can't recall what new detail I probably learned last week in this life... but I bet in eternity... we won't forget anything!

ItIsFinished!

Ist Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen , nor ear heard , neither have entered into the heart of man , the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Us finite creatures CANNOT even begin to imagine how it will be in Glory with our Lord and Saviour FOREVER!

Off the top of my head the most precious would be in the presence of Jesus Christ where NO more sin abounds.

Praise The Lamb of God!

TeeTee

Ist Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen , nor ear heard , neither have entered into the heart of man , the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Us finite creatures CANNOT even begin to imagine how it will be in Glory with our Lord and Saviour FOREVER!

Off the top of my head the most precious would be in the presence of Jesus Christ where NO more sin abounds.

Praise The Lamb of God!
AMEN!

Rocky Rivera

After getting my “grade” at the Bema Seat Judgment, I’d like to ask the LORD some questions:

1) How does sin corrupt a supposedly perfect angel (Lucifer) living in a perfect place?

2) Who really killed JFK?

3) What happens at the singularity of a black hole?

4) What is the relationship between magnetism and gravity?

5) On the New Earth, are You going to bring back the dinosaurs?

6) Did You make other universes or dimensions with new races of sentient / sapient peoples?

7) many, many more to follow...

Last edited: