What would your last meal be?

JoyJoyJoy

I'd want Alaskan King crab legs with lots of drawn butter, sea salt encrusted baked potato with butter and steamed asparagus. A nice, tall pina colada and apple crisp with cinnamon and brown sugar melted on top.
I'm with you. Crab legs, ribeye, salad, egg rolls and home made french fries. Code red Mountain Dew to drink. Chocolate cake with more frosting than cake.

ItIsFinished!

21 ounce delmonico steak submerged in Newmans Own Italian lite dressing in a glass casserole dish in the fridge for 24 hours and than in the smoker (medium).
Two ears of corn on the cob (silver queen) also from the smoker smothered with real butter seasoned with Ole Bay seasoning.
Fresh buttered peas.
Alaskan king crab legs with real garlic butter dip.
Cornbread with real butter and a drizzle of honey.
Applesauce with a pinch or two of cinnamon chilled.
And a glass of lightly sugared tea in a glass with lots of ice.
;)

JamesSuth

This is not even a 'meal', but I would choose a collection of my favorites: potato scone (fried), fried tomato, chips (the British kind), biscuits (the US kind), battered cod (fish), and a slice of pizza (four cheese), and to finish some Italian ice cream and jam roly poly. No need to worry about the nutritional content if its my last :yeah

Cindy S.

This is not even a 'meal', but I would choose a collection of my favorites: potato scone (fried), fried tomato, chips (the British kind), biscuits (the US kind), battered cod (fish), and a slice of pizza (four cheese), and to finish some Italian ice cream and jam roly poly. No need to worry about the nutritional content if its my last :yeah
Lol British kind, US kind.