What would your last meal be?

Andy C

Lasagna, garlic bread, one piece of pizza.......digest.....German chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top.......If I survived one more day....grilled NY Steak, lobster tails, marinated shrimp in teriyaki sauce, wraped in bacon on skewers, grilled to perfection.

bap

Lasagna, garlic bread, one piece of pizza.......digest.....German chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top.......If I survived one more day....grilled NY Steak, lobster tails, marinated shrimp in teriyaki sauce, wraped in bacon on skewers, grilled to perfection.
When i get through eating with JST...
I'm joining U & Connie!!! Except want Filet Mignon instead of NY Strip.

athenasius

It would depend on how fast I could die after my last meal, --whether or not I'd be suffering with the inevitable heartburn.

If my last meal would include time for heartburn afterwards I'd have escargot first, and a large glass of red wine with the meal and I'd go for a nice rare tenderloin steak and a baked potato with sour cream, chives, and bacon. AND my favourite buttered steamed asparagus on the side. For dessert a large slice of cheesecake

none of which causes heartburn.

If I didn't have time to worry about heartburn I might enjoy Lasagne and garlic bread for the main course, with red wine. Fried calamari to start though, and finish with Tiramisu.

That last choice is my heartburn special guaranteed to torture me for days.

Círeth

How to choose? This is impossible. I guess it would depend on what I'm in the mood for. If it was today then a meal at my local wetherspoons. A nice medium rare steak in peppercorn sauce with a large flat grilled mushroom, grilled tomatoes, proper British chips. Then a slice of hot chocolate fudge cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and plenty of proper full sugar coca-cola with ice to drink with it.

JSTyler

It would depend on how fast I could die after my last meal, --whether or not I'd be suffering with the inevitable heartburn.
I was assuming a quick exit, post pig-out, stage up when I made my list. Otherwise, the following hours, after my feast would be about as close I will ever come to time in hell (thank you Jesus)...indigestion, bloating, heartburn, acid reflux and that's only the beginning. The rest well...you all have imaginations and aging internal infrastructures...do the math.

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
I’d probably want to have shrimp cocktail with plenty of grated horseradish in the cocktail sauce, grilled swordfish, mashed potatoes, bread still warm from the oven with butter, a chocolate soft-serve ice cream cone and a cup of tea.

OR ~

an Arby’s roast beef sandwich, McDonald’s french fries, and a Wendy’s chocolate frosty.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
TT, you've got to be kidding! If you're going to eat a big juicy hamburger and greasy french fries, why not polish it all off with a 'real' Pepsi, the old fashioned kind with real sugar. Just a suggestion :heh
You probly know how we old folks get stuck in your ways (I mean our ways)... Yer right though... I might as well have a regular pepsi. You make good suggestions.

Emmajw

I occasionally get a craving for a good hamburger or a zaxby's or chick fil a salad, but my obsessions are both bad for you- Reese's peanut butter cups (cold from the refrigerator) and chick fil a cookies & cream milk shake! They are so good. After I tasted one, now I can't go back!