What would your last meal be?

InsuranceGuy

If you could only have one more meal, what would it be? I'm torn on this because I love so many foods. Mine would probably be the Royal Red Cheeseburger from Red Robin. It has the egg on top. Yummmm…. Maybe a side order of McDonald's French fries and some sort of dessert (probably cheesecake) afterwards. All with a Coca Cola.

JSTyler

Bacon, ham, sausage, bbq chicken, onion, extra cheese and heavy sauce piled high on a deep dish pizza, smoke in a brick oven in a cast iron pan...one with crust that's been saturated in real butter. A side of real macaroni and cheese, also baked in the oven with a generous potion of steak cut, skin on, deep fried freedom fires (hehe, had to call 'em that) smothered cheesy dipping sauce and crushed bacon and scallions, topped with sour cream. Of course I'd need a diet soda to go along with it all as I need to consider my caloric intake :biggrin2

Salluz

Got it back
I think if I truly knew I were going to die that day, I'd prefer to fast and just pray... something tells me I wouldn't have much of an appetite anyways.

But going off of the hypothetical and not trying to subvert it, I would probably go to a heavily americanized Chinese buffet and load up on everything there, with cherry cheese cake for dessert... if I could fit two full meals in me for my last meal, some nice steak and fries before the Chinese food would be ideal :lol

Cindy S.

Bacon, ham, sausage, bbq chicken, onion, extra cheese and heavy sauce piled high on a deep dish pizza, smoke in a brick oven in a cast iron pan...one with crust that's been saturated in real butter. A side of real macaroni and cheese, also baked in the oven with a generous potion of steak cut, skin on, deep fried freedom fires (hehe, had to call 'em that) smothered cheesy dipping sauce and crushed bacon and scallions, topped with sour cream. Of course I'd need a diet soda to go along with it all as I need to consider my caloric intake :biggrin2
:pizza

Goodboy

Maybe because Thanksgiving is coming up, that food choice is on my mind. :shrug

I would want a traditional Thanksgiving meal with turkey, ham, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, sweet potatoes and what ever else one eats at Thanksgiving. When I was young Christmas was my favorite holiday because of the presents. Now Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, because of the food! :yeah