What will happen if Biden becomes president?

Eric Nicholas

Since the left blame Trump for every woe in America, it will be interesting if they keep rioting if/when Biden and his crew of merry men take over. We all know they are hypocrites and they demonstrate it regularly, but I wonder what version of special pleading that they'll engage in if their people are running the show and madness persists.

I do know one thing, Republicans and Democrats don't fix very much, but boy do they cause a lot of problems. Can you imagine getting paid that much and receive that many benefits for being utterly terrible at your job? Truly, it must be the dog's life.

Last edited:

Cloud Watcher

Since they are out to destroy our Constitution and system of government, family relationships, the norms of civilization, morality, etc, I am quite sure the riots will continue. They have no fear of Almighty God and prefer to deny His existence, and to persecute those who do serve Him. Yes, indeed. Evil will continue and grow. There's a demonic cheerleading squad spreading its influence far and wide, whispering in the ears of gullible and willing vessels.

TimeWarpWife

According to Phony Kammie, not only did she promise the riots, violence, arson, murders, and other criminal activity won't stop if she/Biden gets elected, but she said they should continue. :faint2 Seriously, IMHO, if Harris-Biden get elected, this country is finished as we've known it. It'll be like living in Russia, China, Venezuela, Cuba, or pick any other true Communist country you want and that's what life will be like for us.

Rae

I personally feel the U.S. is a cooked duck either way. I am finding it more and more difficult to imagine or even care anymore who wins. I really just want us to be gone from whatever evil deeds government has in store for us. I find most of them to be despicable human beings. No matter who wins, there will be anarchy all over the country. We already look like the pics from a third world country. I am sure many will find me unpatriotic and to tell the truth, I am. I personally have to take some blame from our horrible government. When part of our tax money goes to fund planned parenthood, we are complicit in the atrocity. Of course we all give to ceasar what is ceasar's but it is too easy for us to not include ourselves from the guilt of that verse. I do not believe our hands are clean in this manner. How many of us can honestly say we were unaware that a portion of our tax money went to slaughter the innocents? How many of us can say that our paychecks were not more important to us than the slaughter of millions

Goodboy

Won't Be Long Now!
The exact same thing that will happen if Trump is elected. Sadly, I believe we are past the point of no return. It's like being on a passenger jet and some disruptive passengers manage to sabotage the engines. The plane is going down no matter who they get to pilot the plane. America is going down, no matter who becomes president. Yes I will vote for Trump just to do what is right, but it won't make any difference. :(

Am I forecasting doom and gloom? Nope, not for Christians anyway! I am forecasting the rapture!

Rocky Rivera

Will Biden's empty shell get possessed by the father of lies so that the old coot instantly becomes suave, intelligent, and poised -- easily commanding the attention in any room he walks into? But wouldn't that make Biden the Antichrist? It would certainly give the Biblical nickname for him, "The Worthless Shepherd", an entirely new dimension.

ShilohRose

I personally feel the U.S. is a cooked duck either way. I am finding it more and more difficult to imagine or even care anymore who wins. I really just want us to be gone from whatever evil deeds government has in store for us. I find most of them to be despicable human beings. No matter who wins, there will be anarchy all over the country. We already look like the pics from a third world country. I am sure many will find me unpatriotic and to tell the truth, I am. I personally have to take some blame from our horrible government. When part of our tax money goes to fund planned parenthood, we are complicit in the atrocity. Of course we all give to ceasar what is ceasar's but it is too easy for us to not include ourselves from the guilt of that verse. I do not believe our hands are clean in this manner. How many of us can honestly say we were unaware that a portion of our tax money went to slaughter the innocents? How many of us can say that our paychecks were not more important to us than the slaughter of millions
Welcome to the Rapture Forums, Rae!

NewWine2020

Will Biden's empty shell get possessed by the father of lies so that the old coot instantly becomes suave, intelligent, and poised -- easily commanding the attention in any room he walks into? But wouldn't that make Biden the Antichrist? It would certainly give the Biblical nickname for him, "The Worthless Shepherd", an entirely new dimension.

I know it’s not really funny, but reading your description of Biden‘s empty shell (very apt description) suddenly housing the spirit of the Anti-Christ I had a picture in my head of the Anti Christ spirit looking over his potenttrial new, physical home just before indwelling and saying:

“Nahhhh....I think I’ll take a hard pass on this one.... ”

Biden is literally the most vapid, clueless and useless politician the Dems have produced in decades..I really almost feel sorry for him, it’s lIke watching a C-Span remake of “weekend @ Bernies...”

Nemophilist

The exact same thing that will happen if Trump is elected. Sadly, I believe we are past the point of no return. It's like being on a passenger jet and some disruptive passengers manage to sabotage the engines. The plane is going down no matter who they get to pilot the plane. America is going down, no matter who becomes president. Yes I will vote for Trump just to do what is right, but it won't make any difference. :(

Am I forecasting doom and gloom? Nope, not for Christians anyway! I am forecasting the rapture!
Sadly, I agree with you. We're past the point of no return now.

Rocky Rivera

I know it’s not really funny, but reading your description of Biden‘s empty shell (very apt description) suddenly housing the spirit of the Anti-Christ I had a picture in my head of the Anti Christ spirit looking over his potenttrial new, physical home just before indwelling and saying:

“Nahhhh....I think I’ll take a hard pass on this one.... ”

Biden is literally the most vapid, clueless and useless politician the Dems have produced in decades..I really almost feel sorry for him, it’s lIke watching a C-Span remake of “weekend @ Bernies...”
Haha, I was just making fun of Biden by making fun of Satan's habit of counterfeiting the LORD's methods, this time attempting to copy God's "qualifying the called" by taking the most useless, vapid, clueless politician and turning him into a liberal powerhouse on fire for the Devil. I'd imagine his first action would be to open a press conference by forcibly kissing Kamala Harris in front of the cameras to the chagrin of the other people in the room as well as millions of Americans. Hillary Clinton would be there, too, and I imagine Biden would start groping and grabbing her while Bill just laughs and laughs and Chelsea's eyes open wide with fear wondering if she's next. What can I say? Liberals are disgusting, and the politicians may be a lost cause (they're too rich), but hopefully we can reach some of their poor followers with the Gospel.

Rae

the u.s is a house divided and the rift is too big to repair.. The bible tells us that all nations will gather against Israel and that can only mean of of two things. We are no longer a nation or we turn against Israel.. Neither scenario is good as God will cut asunder all who go against Israel. I think I have come against both parties and am now apolitical and it is liberating. something else has struck my heart also and that is this insistence of pledging allegiance to the flag. I have come to see it a s a false idol. I will no longer pledge my allegiance to anything or anyone except Jesus Christ. My whole family back as far as I can trace them have served in the armed forces and I am proud of their service but I cannot have regard for a country that does commit murder of the innocents. It has taken me years to get to this point where I try to do away with all earthly bonds. It is certainly not easy when it is al you have ever known, but I keep trying to shake off the bonds of this world and try to focus only on Christ.

Rocky Rivera

I read an article which quoted Rush Limbaugh saying that if Biden should win in November, it will be the end of our democracy. Namely, the end of the two-party system. Rush believes the Democrats' goal is to make the America political system like California and New York -- just one party controlling it all. I shudder to think about it, but given what's happened in the coastal states where liberals love to congregate, it can definitely happen. Pray, go vote, and leave the rest to God.

NewWine2020

I read an article which quoted Rush Limbaugh saying that if Biden should win in November, it will be the end of our democracy. Namely, the end of the two-party system. Rush believes the Democrats' goal is to make the America political system like California and New York -- just one party controlling it all. I shudder to think about it, but given what's happened in the coastal states where liberals love to congregate, it can definitely happen. Pray, go vote, and leave the rest to God.
That is truly all we, as law abiding Christians can do. Both my wife and I are planning on voting, in person early in the day to make sure our voteS get counted and not just dumped in a landfill by a disgruntled liberal USPS worker.

railfan727

Yes, it's just like the passengers on 9/11. The terrorists have killed the crew and we're along for the ride as our plane is being used as a missile. And this social distancing garbage is the mace sprayed in the cabin and their diving into the ground to prevent us from staging a Flight 93 attempted mutiny.

I don't feel like this election even matters. What matters now is the final few stages before Daniel 9:27. But I've said before, I believe both Trump and a leftist regime are necessary to accomplish those, but I don't believe Trump's part is complete until the groundwork is set for Daniel 9:27 and Ezekiel 38-39 is fulfilled.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Batman

In the dark during a rental car drop off last night local LEO responded due to seeing me in the parking lot and there's been a lot of vehicle crime and catalyitic converter thefts................and one of the 2 LEO told me to vote and get home on election night. He believes it will get and remain bad for a long time no matter who is elected. His insights are no greater than the rest of us but they are talking about this in north Kansas City suburbs in light of the LEO shootings and all that they see/hear from others and TV, etc. Very scary what is likely to come.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
It is like their is a huge LUST by those who love the darkness and HATE the Light ...for the LIGHT to be turned off ...and urgently so. That lust combined with the growing cry by believers for Jesus to come quickly gives me HOPE that God is going to answer both request simultaneously.

I think the downward spiral of the globe is currently focused on the USA's demise. Pretty sad when there is a growing cry WITHIN America being chanted "death to America" in the streets of America.