What Was Your Favorite Childhood Halloween Costume that You Wore?

RonJohnSilver

My personal favorite was Zorro, from the TV series. Two best parts were the cape and the sword. The sword was plastic naturally and it had a piece of chalk at the end so you could slash 'Z' or whatever. Guy Madison or Antonio Banderas (Zorro) would have been proud.

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
There was one time (when I was more into secular music and wasn't serious about following Christ) that I dressed up as Paul Stanley from kiss. We don't celebrate Halloween so I just did it for fun but didn't go anywhere lol:lol wouldn't do it again though as I don't like kiss anymore annnnnnd the paint was a pain to get off my face lolol. Did it all my self curled the wig to make it puffy like the 80s hair and did the face paint myself.

kathymendel

You know, I can't remember one Halloween costume I wore as a child.............. I guess it wasn't that big a thing to me, and I can't even remember if I went trick-or-treating each and every year. I only recall one or two times, offhand.

But, I DO remember going to a Halloween party at an adult friend's place in the early 80's. I sewed our costumes.......... my husband was a sunflower with a green stalk and leaves. I was a bumblebee, hovering around him all evening!!!

Jonathan

When I was a kid, I loved the movie "Ghost Busters," And I wanted to be one for Halloween! So, my dear grandmother, who having honed her seamstress skills through a life of poverty, made a perfect replica of the GhostBuster Uniform. Either she or my mom even sowed a "Ghost Busters" patch on the arm sleeve. The only thing it DIDN'T have was a particle accelerator backpack. My grandpa had actually constructed a fully functional unit, but my mom thought I might do something irresponsible with it, so I got shafted in that regard. But, still, coolest costume ever.

RobinB

I vaguely recall Mickey Mouse, the Flying Nun, an angel, and then later I used to wear whatever dance costume I had from the latest recital. None really stand out as a favorite.