What is your favorite laundry detergent?

What is your favorite type of laundry detergent?

• Tide

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Gain

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • All

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Store brand

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Green friendly

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

john mariner

Washing is okay but I got a automatic washing machine that dries clothes also so I am really good now . I sue some local detergents that are very effective
---------------------------
RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.

-------------------
Degreaser

Last edited:

Cloud Watcher

I use Purex After the Rain scent. I am sensitive to perfumes, but this is one that makes the clothes smell nice but doesn't wreak havoc on my sinuses. Unfortunately, Kmart is gone, which was where I used to find it. I finally discovered I can get it through Amazon, but it costs twice as much.

LisaJoe1986

I own a cleaning company and have a lot of very dirty, stinky rags to wash at the end of every week. After a lot of frustration over them not coming clean, I did some research and learned that powdered detergent works better on dirty stuff and liquid on greasy stuff. This combined with my Speed Queen washer that allows me to actual use enough water to wash my laundry and problem solved. There is not much powder sold anymore, but I found a huge bucket of Arm and Hammer at Home Depot for $25. It is a great value.

antitox

My sister has an LG washing machine and dryer. They are SO quiet, almost completely noiseless. Wish I had that. but I need to get a house first. :hehee

Kem

Citizen
Robin, I haven't seen Cheer in a long time but I did like it also. Tide is my go to now and also have found that washing soda added to the white things works even better than bleach.