What is wrong with this passage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Trust&Obey ,
Good evening friend.
I hope you stick around.
You are with much loving brothers and sisters here.
Pastor Adrian is a solid Bible teacher with much love in his heart for the Saints and the lost.
Many others (as usual) also are solid Bible teachers and have posted much truth with love.
I truly hope you have complete peace regarding the topic at hand .
I believe you do after the last couple of posts I've read by you.
May the Lord bless and be glorified.

Peace in Christ.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I am truly sorry for sharing this in such a public way, yet on the other hand I wouldn't have found peace without doing so.

I think what is so great about R.F. is that it's a place where one can really go to others with sincere concerns as you did. It's important to be able to do this safely. Again, I believe your posted concerns and the answers may be of great benefit to others. So, as you said, no need for self abasement.

Plus, I believe my name is mud here now anyway - at least for a while.

Quite the contrary, I suspect there is increased respect and appreciation for your desire for truth and your capacity to humbly change direction. At least there is for me. It's quite the wonderful example actually!! :)

I understand the need for a break, but I sure hope it won't be for too long. :hug

Len

The blame is mine and no one else's.
There is NO blame to take, we all have opinions that can change we work them when New information comes to change that opinion

My fear was for the unsaved, like my son
There would not be one person on this forum who does not understand this and most are in the same boat....
I believe my name is mud here now anyway
your name is not mud at all, if anything you have shown a contrite and lovely spirit at heart, your wonderful attitude washes you clean ...... please do continue to contribute........
I am encouraged by your strength of faith, in your conviction of your wonderful faith IN God!

Hol

Worships Him
In my time on this forum, I have read many excellent posts, and this is by far the best response to any post that I have read. Well thought out, biblically solid as usual with Adrian. Once again, I have learned from you.

Well done brother.
Amen Andy! Adrian had the rights answers; but the gentle & loving truth shined through as he shares! That helps us all to encourage others rather than slamming them with hard facts.
:hug

mattfivefour

OK. I have done a little gardening in this thread. It got off the track. I felt a couple of replies were unnecessarily harsh or misunderstood the situation at issue. At RF, we seek to respond to people with grace. That is the tone we strive for. Therefore I have deleted a few posts to remove offensive or mistaken comments and get things back on the right track. It is very rare I do this, but in this case I feel it is necessary to prevent further unnecessary hurt to occur. Further, I am closing this thread: it has served its purpose. I am so glad we were able to help our dear sister Trust & Obey.

@Trust&Obey — please don't feel it necessary to take a break from here. We value your fellowship and hope you value ours. After all, we are going to spend eternity together! :nod As Len so correctly said: "You have shown a contrite and lovely spirit at heart, your wonderful attitude washes you clean ...... please do continue to contribute........ I am encouraged by your strength of faith, in your conviction of your wonderful faith IN God!"

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back