What is the most compelling sign , for you, that the Rapture is close ?

Lovin Jesus

For me it has been the extreme and dramatic shift in the way people are. People are at an all time high and spread of exhibiting hate and ungodly ideology. All that seems to be in their hearts all the time is evil. As the scripture says inventing new ways of evil all the time. People scare me more than earthquakes or and natural disasters or disease.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I
The convergence. All of these things happening at once. It’s not a coincidence.
I agree so many signs happening at once. Our moral decadence lgbt, same sex marriage, abortion, the love of many grown cold, worldwide violence and lawlessness, and interfaith joining together. Lining together for so-called peace, and globalism. All convergence signs!

Godiswithus

I
I agree so many signs happening at once. Our moral decadence lgbt, same sex marriage, abortion, the love of many grown cold, worldwide violence and lawlessness, and interfaith joining together. Lining together fo so-called peace, and globalism. All convergence signs!
I wish I could remember the commercial but it was astonishing how the camera , for a second , showed a panoramic view of a city life showing men with men in a market place and in that second I thought of sodom and Gomorrah

Goodboy

Won't Be Long Now!
For me it has been the extreme and dramatic shift in the way people are. People are at an all time high and spread of exhibiting hate and ungodly ideology. All that seems to be in their hearts all the time is evil. As the scripture says inventing new ways of evil all the time.
What Lovin Jesus said! :thumbup
While that I believe is the most compelling sign, what kind of seals the deal is the combination of signs!!!