What is the agenda of the Bennett-Lapid government? - analysis

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
What is the agenda of the Bennett-Lapid government? - analysis
How does one select a director-general, cabinet secretary, national security adviser and top foreign policy and economic advisers not knowing if one will indeed become the prime minister?
By HERB KEINON
JUNE 6, 2021

When US President Joe Biden took office on January 20, he hit the ground running. The man whom his predecessor, Donald Trump, nicknamed “sleepy,” proved anything but, and in his first 100 days in office, he pushed forward and unveiled several highly significant programs. These included the passing of a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill into law, succeeding in getting 200 million coronavirus shots into people’s arms, and unveiling a multitrillion-dollar infrastructure plan that will rival Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal.

The 78-year-old president, who many pigeonholed as someone who would suffice with being a transitional president, gave notice in his first 100 days that he hoped to be a transformative one. Biden was able to push forward with his agenda for two main reasons. First, he had an agenda. Second, he had a staff in place for months, getting ready for the day when he would move into the Oval Office, and they would begin to implement plans and projects they had been imagining for months. And then there is Israel in 2021.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/p...-the-bennett-lapid-government-analysis-670270

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
This article makes me want to gag reading the first few paragraphs about Joe Biden. While we love Israel and the land and support them, the truth is the Jewish people are some of the most messed up people when it comes to politics. In general, they support the liberals without reservation who in turn promote with a passion policies and agendas that run in opposition to what the Bible teaches especially on topics such as abortion, LGBTQ, etc. The same Jewish people who helped bring us the Bible have shown over and over and over again that they do not follow it. :doh At least the vast majority of them. :ohno

It is sad to watch that as they should know better. I guess at the end of the day they are just as deceived as the liberals who promote these things but are not Jewish. I have wondered if they think doing the "democratic" thing will make people like them better, attack them less, etc.? I don't know what their thinking is on this stuff, but then again I know the vast majority are not saved so they "do what seems right to men" rather than following the Holy Spirit and the Bible like believers do. I guess that might be what it is, but it can be depressing and at the same time very aggravating to watch their political choices produce the dead fruit that it does. :sad

athenasius

I don't think they have an agenda other than blind hatred of Netanyahu and a devotion to globalism that has united them across the Left, Right and Centrist bits of the political spectrum. The Ra'am party (Islamist Arabs) has a different agenda being dedicated to Islam and the destruction of Israel. But they ALL saw an opportunity to advance their cause to destroy Netanyahu.

Like Obama they are calling for "Change". With the definition of change being rather loosely defined as getting rid of Bibi at all costs. No matter what, no matter who they have to get in bed with.