What if?

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
What if you meet in heaven with the person who you used to call a false prophet while still on earth? What would you tell them? (That is if you both make it to heaven)
Why would I worry about it? If we're both there, it's only because we both trusted in Jesus's saving grace and not because either one of us earned it while on earth. All will be made new, and anything that we did that wasn't done for Christ in our life on earth will be burnt up like hay in judgement, while we reap rewards for what was done for Christ. We are really going to love our neighbors up there.

Win-win.

Andy C

Why would I worry about it? If we're both there, it's only because we both trusted in Jesus's saving grace and not because either one of us earned it while on earth. All will be made new, and anything that we did that wasn't done for Christ in our life on earth will be burnt up like hay in judgement, while we reap rewards for what was done for Christ. We are really going to love our neighbors up there.

Win-win.
Concur.

kathymendel

I am just going to be SO happy for each and every soul who is there that what I ever thought about them won't mean a thing!!!
I have always heard it said that we will be surprised at some who will be there..................and, also surprised by some who won't be there.
I just want everyone possible to be there.............and, with God everyone is possible!

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
This person actually was a false prophet but was eventually saved (or saved the whole time but very mistaken)? With a sinless mindset, could we be anything but happy that one more person accepted God's salvation offer? That sin, like every other, was forgiven at the cross. Since this takes place either after death or the rapture, neither of us are subject to sin anymore. There are no false prophets, liars, murderers, thieves, gluttons, gossips, drunkards, adulterers, fornicators, etc. In heaven. Both my identity and this supposed false prophet's is "redeemed." I didn't earn my way in any more than that person

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
This person actually was a false prophet but was eventually saved (or saved the whole time but very mistaken)? With a sinless mindset, could we be anything but happy that one more person accepted God's salvation offer? That sin, like every other, was forgiven at the cross. Since this takes place either after death or the rapture, neither of us are subject to sin anymore. There are no false prophets, liars, murderers, thieves, gluttons, gossips, drunkards, adulterers, fornicators, etc. In heaven. Both my identity and this supposed false prophet's is "redeemed." I didn't earn my way in any more than that person
You got that right friend.
God's grace is sufficient for ALL.

Milly_Light

I am just going to be SO happy for each and every soul who is there that what I ever thought about them won't mean a thing!!!
I have always heard it said that we will be surprised at some who will be there..................and, also surprised by some who won't be there.
I just want everyone possible to be there.............and, with God everyone is possible!

This is the answer I was looking for. Thanks. :) Be blessed.