What If This Whole ‘Ukraine Invasion’ Was A Hoax?

Wings Like Eagles

Actually Joe Biden and his handlers need a war, or at least the threat of a war, right now to distract Americans from the absolute disaster of this administration. Watch the movie Wag The Dog (or art least read a plot summary) and you'll understand.
Yes. The war-mongering propaganda being spewed by the media controlled by the globalists (which is virtually ALL of the mainstream media and publications), is flying thick and fast. I can't understand how anyone with half a brain cell believes what they say, after they have proven time after time that they are liars in support of their globalist masters. They will say anything their bosses tell them to say, no matter how ridiculous. I guess we shouldn't be surprised when those who live only for themselves turn out to be traitors against their own people--not caring at all what happens to their countrymen, as long as the money keeps rolling in. Complete and utter selfishness--no wonder that those who receive the biggest payments have private lives filled with insane debauchery and depravity. They are on the way to hell (which they, of course mock as they mock all standards of decency). They wouldn't even care if they had a certainty of the judgment, as long as they get to live one more day seeking pleasure in the darkness. They appear to be devoid of any human compassion at all.

It's like the old joke of two hikers who encounter a huge bear and one of them says, "We have to run!" to which the other replies, "You're crazy, you can't run fast enough to outrun a bear!" Then the first hiker grins and sets off running, shouting, "I don't have to outrun the bear, only have to outrun YOU!"

Wings Like Eagles

I am not really sure what Russia intends to do with Ukraine. The one thing I am sure of is that I trust nothing that comes out of Biden's mouth.
Russia has always regarded Ukraine as a part of Russian food security, among other vital strategic interests--(such as the warm water port that the Crimea provides at Sevastopol). They will do everything, short of all-out war with the West, to retain Ukraine in their orbit. I expect that Putin has received assurances from the Biden administration on several items. Kremlin watchers say that Putin is amusing himself with taunting the West at the moment. He is a fierce Russian patriot and utterly ruthless in achieving his goals for Russia. He is definitely NOT stupid and seems to regard most Western politicians as intellectually challenged. He made an hilarious crack about Hillary when she was SoS. I've forgotten the specifics, but it was a retort after she said some nasty comments (decidedly un-diplomatic) comparing him to Hitler. Seems that is a favorite insult from neo-liberal/neocon politicians like her. They are too stupid to realize that only dolts believe them anymore. It is similar to their use of the "racist," misogynist" and various "phobic" insults. If they really don't like you they will use all four. :hulkLOL

Batman

I've enjoyed this thread and feel there are very spot on comments. Perhaps this is just the way the bridge to the NWO and the Trib has to be built or perhaps this is in fact a conspiracy of some or many nations leaders in conjunction with Putin to provide nuke making opportunities, money earning opportunities, or other smoke screens to distract away from failures and the critical eye of the citizens (Biden and the USA). I'm figuring it's just a part of the satanic pathway to the NWO/Trib and the timing is right and the demonic influence of men is coming into play for Russia to invade Ukraine and all that comes with that. China could be next. The Middle East terrorists could be next. We are witnessing major and incredible pre-rapture life on earth and it doesn't even involve finding the Ark of the Covenant, the actual Gog/Magog Ezekiel war, the actual beginning construction of the Jewish Temple, or even the starting work on rebuilding Babylon. Can you imagine how much more we will see and hear about as the days get closer and closer?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
A few days ago, I Spoke to someone from Ukraine, who had been home very recently, and she said "Russia and Ukraine are both cool, Biden's poking his nose in where it doesn't belong." and he's going to start a war. She and her family say Russia's not going to invade, this happens all the time :hmmm

I don't necessarily consider her a reliable source, though :frown

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

Who benefits from war . . . BIGOIL, BIGPHARMA, military-industrial complex, etc. Reminds me of what Johnson did after the Vietnam War was won militariy: he gave back real estate and prolonged the war because they hadn't gotten enough profit :furious :rant :mad :wild
So tens of thousands of military on both sides, plus civilians, were needlessly killed and maimed :furious :rant :mad :wild

Follow the money . . . always follow the money :tappingfoot

Hidden

Curtis Bowers said in one of Jan Markell's episodes I think about two years ago that when left distanced themselves from the Soviet Union in the early 90s with the fall of the Iron Curtain, it was just a ruse to establish themselves as the reasonable one. They celebrated it and even made Russia a bogeyman later on. But it's all just different shades of marxism no matter how hard they try to sanitize it and make it palatable to the masses. Sadly the gullible masses fall for it and are now dead set on "resetting" the world.

Wings Like Eagles

Curtis Bowers said in one of Jan Markell's episodes I think about two years ago that when left distanced themselves from the Soviet Union in the early 90s with the fall of the Iron Curtain, it was just a ruse to establish themselves as the reasonable one. They celebrated it and even made Russia a bogeyman later on. But it's all just different shades of marxism no matter how hard they try to sanitize it and make it palatable to the masses. Sadly the gullible masses fall for it and are now dead set on "resetting" the world.
Sadly, the gullible masses will be in for a rude awakening. Saw an apt quote: "A government that is powerful enough to give you everything you need, will eventually take everything you have, including your life, if the government deems it necessary."

Ghoti Ichthus

Sadly, the gullible masses will be in for a rude awakening. Saw an apt quote: "A government that is powerful enough to give you everything you need, will eventually take everything you have, including your life, if the government deems it necessary."

Fortunately, God is powerful enough to give me everything I need (and more), and when He eventually takes my life, I gain eternal life because God sent Jesus to die for me because He deemed it necessary!

:bouncies

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

heisable2

Yes. The globalists and their puppets really stepped in it this time. They keep thinking that we are all too stupid to figure out their schemes. They needed a distraction and Putin gave it to them as payment for their approval on the Russian pipeline. What has gone more-or-less unnoticed in all the smoke is that Israel has had their natural gas pipeline into Europe DENIED. Where Israel made their mistake is to trust the globalist crooks.

China made the same mistake--their economy is in shambles. The Evergrande implosion sent shockwaves. The declining real estate sector has to be quite worrying to Beijing. The Chinese MUST have 9% growth in GDP just to stay in the same place, and real estate construction was a major part of that vaunted GDP boom of 13% or more per year. Enormous, shoddily-built apartment cities sit empty and the government has to give developers bailouts or face even more defaults. China is in a no-growth environment as many young Chinese couples refuse to have children. Their population is already aging. They thought they could rely on the West to continue fueling the "Chinese economic miracle" only to find out that the globalists feel that they no longer need China since they performed their dirty work already.

What makes me laugh is that those on the dark side, talk themselves into trusting people they KNOW are untrustworthy, and then they are enraged when they get thrown under the bus. They forgot that,"There is no honour among thieves."
This is definitely Deep-do stuff. I gotta laugh at their pompous stupidity. Don't they know anything intelligent?

Thanks Forum for all the great feedback.

So close to liftoff!

Wings Like Eagles

I don't think it's completely a hoax given the history, but there's so much lying on all sides my instinct is to disbelieve all reports at least initially.
Kiev is, by all reports, going about the same as usual (that is, they do NOT expect an invasion by Russia) and the situation in the Donbass, (eastern part of Ukraine) is pretty much the same as it has been since 2014--with Kiev waging sporadic war on the "breakaway" areas in the Donbass. It has resulted in the deaths of at least 14,000 people in the Donbass region. There are today, large numbers of ethnic Russians from that area, crossing over the Russian border and seeking asylum in Russia. Certain people in the West needed a distraction so the "crisis" in Ukraine happened.

Wings Like Eagles

I prefer to just lump fascism and Marxism in the same basket. The differences between them are somewhat illusory--they are both totalitarian and they persecute and martyr their citizens in the same old ways. The only real difference is their method for achieving their goals. Fascism prefers to use corporate power to do a lot of the heavy lifting and Marxism relies on government ownership and central planning (which is always impossibly ponderous and has spectacular failures, because the planners don't know what they don't know).