What Happened to You Today?

Jaybird

Hello TT, congrats on your son graduating from Princeton! I used to live in the next town over from Princeton after I got married. Central New Jersey was a great place to grow up even though NJ gets a bad rap. It has changed so much I would never live there again. The Dems have destroyed the state. Anyway, congratulations to your son.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Hello TT, congrats on your son graduating from Princeton! I used to live in the next town over from Princeton after I got married. Central New Jersey was a great place to grow up even though NJ gets a bad rap. It has changed so much I would never live there again. The Dems have destroyed the state. Anyway, congratulations to your son.

Thank you. I'm sitting at our local airport now, waiting to start the first leg of our trip. I managed to get a couple of hours sleep before we headed to the airport which is good because the next chance I'll have to sleep will be tomorrow night after we arrive at the AirBnB in South Brunswick Township. For some reason or other I can't sleep on airplanes unless I'm prone.

Lastcall

Thank you. I'm sitting at our local airport now, waiting to start the first leg of our trip. I managed to get a couple of hours sleep before we headed to the airport which is good because the next chance I'll have to sleep will be tomorrow night after we arrive at the AirBnB in South Brunswick Township. For some reason or other I can't sleep on airplanes unless I'm prone.
From the frozen tundra, to NJ, what a contrast. Dont get lost in the big city.

At the commissioning ceremony, will you be your sons first salute?

Armor of Light

Praising my Savior all the day long!
Today, 7am early start took Mary to work, then to Home Depot, bought charcoal briquettes(2- 20lb bags) and Liquid lawn/weed stuff, gallon of brush killer then home, mow grass, then for 2 hours picked all the Maple tree whirly seeds out of an area I just planted new grass seed, those things are messy. Took the blower and cleared all the whirly seeds off sidewalks and driveway, had a late lunch, read RF a bit, took a short nap, picked Mary up and went for a grilled chicken sandwich for dinner at Don & Millie's they have old cars/hot rod clubs on Friday's in the parking lot.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I forgot to bring my blood pressure medicine. Hopefully the heat will help keep my pressure within reason.

VA in Philly 215-823-5800 . . . you could call the pharmacy for some and go get them?

There's a VA clinic not too far from Princeton (Hamilton) and a some in-network urgent care clinics much closer (Plainsboro, Skillman, Lawrenceville, etc.)

And in-network pharmacies in Princeton. Maybe they can do an emergency fill/partial fill?
In case you have to be seen to get it, the CVS Pharmacy, at the same location as the Minute Clinic (in-network) in Plainsboro, is in-network. 609-275-9312

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Lastcall

We spent the night in a mountain/hills lodge in Silverton Or. We attended my wifes nephew wedding. Very moving at the reception when he wheeled in his severely disabled Mom who has MS, up on the dance floor and pushed her slowly around to their song. Nice reception of about 100 guests, food was excellent.

Nice fresh mountain air, so I went for a short 4 mile run, then walked 3 miles with my wife and our dog.

AnnainTX

Had a bad rain storm blow through last night. It filled the canopies on my dog kennel and chicken coop so much that both enclosures were mangled, so my DH and son are out there now replacing the tops with new A-frames. While we were getting the water out of the cover of the chicken enclosure one of the panels fell and caught both my feet right at the bend from my leg. I now have a bunch of pain in my right foot and a huge bruise even though I got to the arnica pretty fast. Praise God my chickens were in their house when the pen collapsed. They are all fine. Our dog was inside, so she is okay as well.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I ran along a trail that follows a canal near Princeton Univ. Later, had lunch at the Tower Club on Campus. The Tower Club is one of several eating clubs which developed after Princeton outlawed fraternities/sororities a long time ago. Members eat their meals there but still live in student dorms... except for club officers, who live at the Club. That includes my son, lucky him. They also socialize and party at the club. I don't think this son of mine has touched a drop of alcohol since I offered to share a beer with him when he was 5 or so. Back when I offered him beer when he was knee high to a grasshopper, the hope was that he wouldn't like it and remember that...

Now we're waiting for the Baccalaureate Ceremony. I don't know what a Baccalaureate Ceremony is but am gonna watch it.

Later we'll go back to the Tower Club for dinner.