What Happened to You Today?

Andy C

Alright, so it looks like I'm in the minority of those that take their phones to the lavatory! Well... I'll just do this! :gtongue
I worked several years ago with a strong Christian. He would read the bible during work breaks, and whenever else he could sneak in a few minutes. One day in the office bathroom, I saw him walk out of one of the stalls with his bible. I told him I could not believe he would take the bible in “there”. He said “Im sure God is happy I faithfully read His Word, wherever that might be”.

Eric Nicholas

I worked several years ago with a strong Christian. He would read the bible during work breaks, and whenever else he could sneak in a few minutes. One day in the office bathroom, I saw him walk out of one of the stalls with his bible. I told him I could not believe he would take the bible in “there”. He said “Im sure God is happy I faithfully read His Word, wherever that might be”.
Wow. I admire his dedication and I really hope he is doing well.

Eric Nicholas

There were four of us, and often times during lunch break, we would all be in the office talking scripture, and debating a few issues we had disagreements with. Great sessions!
I think in-person discussion and fellowship is invaluable. I haven't been physically around any believers outside of my family for about twenty years. I'm glad you had that experience.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Nice start to day ....the RSPB lady (Royal Society for Protection of Birds) turned up and took our poorly pigeon away :) he'll be taken to the vet for a check up ....nickname Portsmouth the Pigeon (that's the city he flew from which would have been a few hundred miles flight for him from here!)....

Meantime - it's my day off from home school sessions as I do the big shop order today and yikes it gets ever more complex to sort!! So I just sat at the keyboard at the 2 minutes 20 mark on my new piece and hurrah - the main melody just wrote itself ....so it's offski to the village tearoom who happen to sell lovely cakes ....I think a nice little cake will help me write the left hand to this main melody. Oh and a humungous cup of coffee ....then homeschooling returns tomorrow after mammoth shop order put through :)

Update .....just did recording and it's on my yt channel if anyone wants to take a listen ....it's called "Time" and it kinda deals with my own sadness inwardly but also knowing that time is running out for unbelievers to choose now before the trib ...warning ...get the tissues ready, it is not a happy piece!!!!

Last edited:

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
Just never quit. I still have rejections today after publishing a lot. And sometimes they want you to agree to stuff you just can't. :nope
Same here. I have published with this company before but the last 2 times the terms changed. I guess we will have to part ways. I know you understand what a frustrating waste of time it feels like. Do you write fiction or nonfiction?

RobinB

Same here. I have published with this company before but the last 2 times the terms changed. I guess we will have to part ways. I know you understand what a frustrating waste of time it feels like. Do you write fiction or nonfiction?

Mostly fiction, but have done a few non-fiction projects over the years. And yes, dealing with any pub can amount to a huge waste of time. The whole process is so slow to begin with. :(

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
Update .....just did recording and it's on my yt channel if anyone wants to take a listen ....it's called "Time" and it kinda deals with my own sadness inwardly but also knowing that time is running out for unbelievers to choose now before the trib ...warning ...get the tissues ready, it is not a happy piece!!!!
VERY powerful, Ang. I can feel your pain in each note. Lots of love to you. ❤