What Happened to You Today?

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
I tried doing a double under with a weighted jump rope and gave myself a welt on my arm, otherwise my morning was good. I can finally do a handstand now, but just need help getting up because otherwise I go over too far and fall.

I was anxious all morning thinking we'd get a trumpet call, now just resigned to more days ahead. It's hard being in the tension of wanting to be not surprised but living life normally without anxiety.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Today's been the usual mad gauntlet to run ..trip to next village to get spare snacks, 2 hours home school prep, 2 hours home school delivery with dd looking at particles, deserts and Elizabethan ye olde musick, cooked roast dinner and ssssh it's a secret but I've left the dishes to wash ...., half hour keyboard practice, bit of further study on theophanies....

..... annnnnnd to carry on the creature feature ....there is a huuuuuge crane fly on the wall right in front of me, kid you not!!!

Well must get ds to bed ....and then it's hot chocolate, more new composition annnnnnd at some point I'll get to sleep ...could do with a 30 hour day at the moment. ...!!!

Last edited:

Eric Nicholas

Today's been the usual mad gauntlet to run ..trip to next village to get spare snacks, 2 hours home school prep, 2 hours home school delivery with dd looking at particles, deserts and Elizabethan ye olde musick, cooked roast dinner and ssssh it's a secret but I've left the dishes to wash ...., half hour keyboard practice, bit of further study on theophanies....

..... annnnnnd to carry on the creature feature ....there is a huuuuuge crane fly on the wall right in front of me, kid you not!!!

Well must get ds to bed ....and then it's hot chocolate, more new composition annnnnnd at some point I'll get to sleep ...could do with a 30 hour day at the moment. ...!!!
You know, you are a legit machine. Seriously, your family is blessed and I hope that they know it. Crane flies are disgusting. I always thought that they were giant mosquitoes until now. I just looked them up. Ugh.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
You know, you are a legit machine. Seriously, your family is blessed and I hope that they know it. Crane flies are disgusting. I always thought that they were giant mosquitoes until now. I just looked them up. Ugh.

Ah Bro I give the Lord all the glory for keeping me going ....he's the one who strengthens me each day in this madhouse! !!! Yeah ....but it doesn't beat you seeing a snake in the loo or should I say from the loo....what kind of snake was it?? The only snakes we get round here are mini grass snakes :)

Lastcall

Treadmill, home gym, later we’re going to my wifes nieces daughter 8th birthday party...... :eek2

I also found out “poppa” humor is getting old with my little GD Milly. I told her this morning, while she was sitting in my front room(she spent the night), that while in the house, she did not need to wear a mask (she did not have one on). She said that joke is getting old and the next time I say it she is going to pull out all the hair on my chin.:biggrin2

Eric Nicholas

Ah Bro I give the Lord all the glory for keeping me going ....he's the one who strengthens me each day in this madhouse! !!! Yeah ....but it doesn't beat you seeing a snake in the loo or should I say from the loo....what kind of snake was it?? The only snakes we get round here are mini grass snakes :)
It was some hideous big black thing. Probably just a common blacksnake.

Eric Nicholas

Treadmill, home gym, later we’re going to my wifes nieces daughter 8th birthday party...... :eek2

I also found out “poppa” humor is getting old with my little GD Milly. I told her this morning, while she was sitting in my front room(she spent the night), that while in the house, she did not need to wear a mask (she did not have one on). She said that joke is getting old and the next time I say it she is going to pull out all the hair on my chin.:biggrin2
Nice! Time for some new jokes it looks like. Yikes...