What do y'all do when your bored out of your mind?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I was thinking you could try liquid bandaid. It's more flexible than a regular bandaid. The one called New Skin comes to mind, but there are other brands. You can get that at Walmart.

I tried the liquid bandaid first, for quite a while actually, but it didn't help. I thought it might too. There was one time since I first got this split that it had almost gone away and then I banged that thumb on something... I use that stuff when I get little cuts that sting a bit, usually on my hands.

Burnboss

Bored? I had to look it up as this word has eluded me in life.

I now do recall back many years ago, I once used the word “Bored” to my father who quickly banned that word from my limited vocabulary with a list of items I was to get done before the end of summer. I never used it again

Today, as retirement starts to kick in, I find myself working in my shop more doing the projects that I failed to do when I was young. My wife, calls it tinkering; little does she understand the workings of a shop.

ChildofLight

Bored? I had to look it up as this word has eluded me in life.

I now do recall back many years ago, I once used the word “Bored” to my father who quickly banned that word from my limited vocabulary with a list of items I was to get done before the end of summer. I never used it again

Today, as retirement starts to kick in, I find myself working in my shop more doing the projects that I failed to do when I was young. My wife, calls it tinkering; little does she understand the workings of a shop.
Well your wife doesn’t understand tinkering, but I bet SHE understands piddling. ;)

seated with Christ

PC [or] iPad games? I lie the old Age of Empires, Halo and Survival Craft (which I keep open. :)

Is boredom a result of unthankfulness, expectations unrealized?

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
How can you people not get bored?!?!?!. Maybe reason I do is cuz well ADHD means I have very looooow attention span haha
I don't work a job anymore. It takes all day, every day to do my work in my house and in my yard. I spend several hours a day working outside, then I am too tired to do much but rest. Even resting, I am never bored because I am planning what to do next.

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
PC [or] iPad games? I lie the old Age of Empires, Halo and Survival Craft (which I keep open. :)

Is boredom a result of unthankfulness, expectations unrealized?
Sometimes it's just impatience. I'm rarely bored, but if I think back to the last time I was bored, I must confess it was while I was waiting at the DMV for hours. I hadn't brought a book. My own fault. (Sigh.)

Lynn

Longing for Home
the last time I was bored, I must confess it was while I was waiting at the DMV for hours. I hadn't brought a book. My own fault. (Sigh.)
This used to happen to me, too. Now, I just renew our auto plates online. Of course, if you're there for a driver's license renewal, it, of course, has to be done in person.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
TT, my husband has had this problem on one of his nails for years. He’s tried everything to no avail.

After 8 or 9 months of trying lots of different things, I think I've finally got the split out of the nail. I trimmed the nail way back only in the area of the split so it wouldn't hurt any more than it needed to. When the nail grew out a little bit I cut some more to make sure I got all of the split out. It appears it's growing back without the split. WooHoo. Before I trimmed it back I let the nail grow out way more than usual because it seemed when I cut it short the split would grow itself to the length it was when the nail was longer and it did that quite soon after I'd trim the nail back... so, since that wasn't working I did the opposite and waited until a time when I could get most if not all of the split cut out without it hurting overly much.