What Did You Do Today?

alisani

It has been nice being at home, in the kitchen with no rushing around. Grateful for warmer, drier weather which helps my joints. Been able to really get fresh air and start opening up the house proper after a full winter when things start getting stale. Just a joy to take note of the change of season. The bees, the crows, the squirrels noshing treats instead of hauling them off. A good day to just breathe deep and thank the Lord for His bounty and beauty.

Misty S

It has been nice being at home, in the kitchen with no rushing around. Grateful for warmer, drier weather which helps my joints. Been able to really get fresh air and start opening up the house proper after a full winter when things start getting stale. Just a joy to take note of the change of season. The bees, the crows, the squirrels noshing treats instead of hauling them off. A good day to just breathe deep and thank the Lord for His bounty and beauty.
Amen!!! :pray

Misty S

Oh. My. Lands. Someone told Eric that his former stepdad and his girlfriend are on YouTube and sure enough, they are. My hubby's jaw was open the entire time. What a surreal moment as Mark was in his life from the age of 3 to 17 and he is a real larger than life doozy of a character. They have a lot of subscribers! o_O

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
@Tall Timbers how are you feeling today?

Quite good, thank you. Just now saw this post. My running isn't aggravating my injury, which is improving. My medication adjustment seems to be working on the clot that I believe I have. It should be completely gone in a couple more days or so. Much improved.

Temp is supposed to get down to minus 30 tonight/tomorrow. That'll likely be our winter's last hoorah as spring pushes winter out of the way.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Typical spring here. It's been in the 20s and 88 and everything in between. Sun, thunderstorms, severe thundestorms, wind, clouds, humidity, and suck-the-life-out-of-you dryness. Possibly some snow and/or wintry mix tomorrow or tomorrow night.

Went to the VA and saw the VAMPIRE. Also had to order lab tests via Walk In Lab and see the LabCorp VAMPIRE because VA won't order one at all, and I wasn't sure endocrinologist had ordered all of the other tests. It's actually cheaper to get the panel plus the one test than the one test by itself :lol

I have to make sure I have all of the information needed, as I anticipate possibly having to do battle over four medications next week :furious :rant :mad :wild :frustr :cry

I loved my old endocrinologist, but she retired. The new one, not so much, cuz he doesn't get it :mad
And just because a stupid tech wrote something in my records, *everyone's* panicking about my Eliquis :mad

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Musician for Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
What is WRONG with people?!?!?
I just went to bass pro shop for some stuff, rods and reels etc. While I’m standing in the isle looking at the bass rods, this guy comes up behind me and starts TAPPING me on my shoulder ignoring all social distancing rules, I obviously tried to ignore him (my blood was boiling though). The fool just keeps tapping and tapping and then..
THIS is where it got interesting
So the idiot kept tapping ..... See
More

alisani

Quite good, thank you. Just now saw this post. My running isn't aggravating my injury, which is improving. My medication adjustment seems to be working on the clot that I believe I have. It should be completely gone in a couple more days or so. Much improved.

Temp is supposed to get down to minus 30 tonight/tomorrow. That'll likely be our winter's last hoorah as spring pushes winter out of the way.
Glad you're feeling better! Tell old man Andy, um, I mean Winter to step aside, spring is coming in! :wooo

alisani

Typical spring here. It's been in the 20s and 88 and everything in between. Sun, thunderstorms, severe thundestorms, wind, clouds, humidity, and suck-the-life-out-of-you dryness. Possibly some snow and/or wintry mix tomorrow or tomorrow night.

Went to the VA and saw the VAMPIRE. Also had to order lab tests via Walk In Lab and see the LabCorp VAMPIRE because VA won't order one at all, and I wasn't sure endocrinologist had ordered all of the other tests. It's actually cheaper to get the panel plus the one test than the one test by itself :lol

I have to make sure I have all of the information needed, as I anticipate possibly having to do battle over four medications next week :furious :rant :mad :wild :frustr :cry

I loved my old endocrinologist, but she retired. The new one, not so much, cuz he doesn't get it :mad
And just because a stupid tech wrote something in my records, *everyone's* panicking about my Eliquis :mad

:pray :pray :amen :amen
It's amazing how some VAs are on it and others aren't. My dad's was terrible. A good endocrinologist is crucial. Will be praying.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I just went to bass pro shop for some stuff, rods and reels etc. While I’m standing in the isle looking at the bass rods, this guy comes up behind me and starts TAPPING me on my shoulder ignoring all social distancing rules, I obviously tried to ignore him (my blood was boiling though). The fool just keeps tapping and tapping and then..
More

I'm waiting to hear the rest of the story, Paul Harvey!

alisani

More
And? You ok?