What Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Nicholas

So I woke up with a strange number calling me, which I always ignore. Then I started getting texts and he said he was the FedEx guy asking if he was at the right house. I was like okay, it was only a matter of time. So this is how it ends. I'm done. I went outside and nobody was there. Then I ate a feast to the fact that I was still alive. Good times.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Currently in process helping ds record the UK soap opera "Eastenders" theme tune for my yt channel which he wanted to do ....what with wonky keyboard wires and dodgy black notes (he wants to learn in the actual key of e flat major as he has semi perfect pitch and so the easier key of c major sounds "wrong" to him)...

....Am not sure who's being driven more loopy ....me or him ....:rolls:rolls:rolls

Well I know my loopy bus left the station a while ago but anyway .....

Last edited:

Annie

Be A Berean!
My day is just starting basically even though I've been up 2.5 hours....... we had several power outs so I'm trying to get a few things done before and if it goes out for good (got my fingers crossed it doesn't)...... still really cold so I go in and out to the animals getting them food and water, getting wood, doing laundry etc etc

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
My day is just starting basically even though I've been up 2.5 hours....... we had several power outs so I'm trying to get a few things done before and if it goes out for good (got my fingers crossed it doesn't)...... still really cold so I go in and out to the animals getting them food and water, getting wood, doing laundry etc etc
Hope you manage to get chores done and the power doesn't completely go and you can get warm afterwards :hug

Batfan7

Yelled at the kids. Not proud of myself. Ate some chocolate. Watched half of the musical "Hamilton". Was surprised at how much of it was more rap than song.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
She's had crushes on them for a few years now. In fact, I think I only remember one kid that she had a crush on that wasn't from the U.K. etc and that was Alfalfa from the Little Rascals. o_O
Ahhhhhhh but there are British guys and there are British guys!!!!

There are British guys who go to Oxford University with a cut glass accent ....and end up in some high powered city job in London :)

Then there are British guys who come from "up north" who end up fronting rock bands called Oasis :)

By the way, innit about 3am for you right now? It's 9am here and am on my first coffee of the day and ds isn't at school because dh gone and got himself track n trace "you were near someone with covid" notice soooooo let the good times roll in the Madhouse today with homeschooling for ds etc .....

Eric Nicholas

Ahhhhhhh but there are British guys and there are British guys!!!!

There are British guys who go to Oxford University with a cut glass accent ....and end up in some high powered city job in London :)

Then there are British guys who come from "up north" who end up fronting rock bands called Oasis :)

By the way, innit about 3am for you right now? It's 9am here and am on my first coffee of the day and ds isn't at school because dh gone and got himself track n trace "you were near someone with covid" notice soooooo let the good times roll in the Madhouse today with homeschooling for ds etc .....
Hahahaha, wow. I hope the COVID thingy is okay. It's 5:35 a.m. My daughter just left half an hour ago. My daughter went on about those guys for a long time, then it was about how she wants to start a family, etc. Hahaha. God bless her. I would be lesser without her in my life to be sure.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Hahahaha, wow. I hope the COVID thingy is okay. It's 5:35 a.m. My daughter just left half an hour ago. My daughter went on about those guys for a long time, then it was about how she wants to start a family, etc. Hahaha. God bless her. I would be lesser without her in my life to be sure.
It's so good you guys can talk about everything under the sun :)

5.35 am?????!!!!!!!! Omigosh nooooooooo!!! Bro .....you need some horlicks right now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.