What Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovin Jesus

Today I felt a little better in respect that I was able to tolerate the discomfort I struggle with every day so......
I got my power scooter and sat in it and rode away into "the field". I had a prayer filled day yesterday and asked the Lord to help me feel well enough to go out and plant some seeds. I took some gospel tracts and off I went this morning. I went east first and not too many people were out within my reach so I turned my scooter around and went west. I came upon four people in different locations that took the tracts from me. There were only two of them who actually let me talk to them. I was brief but I directed them to the information in the tracts. The first man I interacted with was crying softly. Sitting on a block wall. He looked sad bit also looked under the influence. I told him I hope he reads the tract because there really is hope in Jesus and he took the tract and stopped crying. Read read the cover title it said "There Is Hope." I didn't find too many out and about so I didn't get to meet up with too many but I felt if just one got planted seeds and may lead to their salvation it was worth going out on my scooter. I pray to have more days that I feel well enough to go out again. Tomorrow I go to have an MRI. I'll take some tracts with me to hand out in the radiology department lobby. That was about it for today. God blessed my day as always

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Today I felt a little better in respect that I was able to tolerate the discomfort I struggle with every day so......
I got my power scooter and sat in it and rode away into "the field". I had a prayer filled day yesterday and asked the Lord to help me feel well enough to go out and plant some seeds. I took some gospel tracts and off I went this morning. I went east first and not too many people were out within my reach so I turned my scooter around and went west. I came upon four people in different locations that took the tracts from me. There were only two of them who actually let me talk to them. I was brief but I directed them to the information in the tracts. The first man I interacted with was crying softly. Sitting on a block wall. He looked sad bit also looked under the influence. I told him I hope he reads the tract because there really is hope in Jesus and he took the tract and stopped crying. Read read the cover title it said "There Is Hope." I didn't find too many out and about so I didn't get to meet up with too many but I felt if just one got planted seeds and may lead to their salvation it was worth going out on my scooter. I pray to have more days that I feel well enough to go out again. Tomorrow I go to have an MRI. I'll take some tracts with me to hand out in the radiology department lobby. That was about it for today. God blessed my day as always
The greatest feeling in the world is being a soulwinner planting seeds. I do that with my Rapture Forums tracts. We are called to be Ambassadors of Christ to do the Great Commision. :thumbup:thumbup

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
I decided I wanted to stop balding.

So I just took myself straight to bald and skipped the in-between. I'm rocking a 1 guard buzz cut now, which is not technically bald I guess, but is close enough for me. Now I don't have to worry about how thin my hair was getting. And I saved 30 dollars by not going to get my hair cut professionally

RobinB

I decided I wanted to stop balding.

So I just took myself straight to bald and skipped the in-between. I'm rocking a 1 guard buzz cut now, which is not technically bald I guess, but is close enough for me. Now I don't have to worry about how thin my hair was getting. And I saved 30 dollars by not going to get my hair cut professionally

My hubs stopped getting expensive cuts years ago and shaves his own head. Looks awesome bald, very appealing. :nod

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
My hubs stopped getting expensive cuts years ago and shaves his own head. Looks awesome bald, very appealing. :nod

When I moved back up to Alaska I was short coinage after having the house built and watching the stock market collapse. I started cutting my own hair and discovered it wasn't too difficult, saved money, and saved a lot of time. So I've been cutting my own hair for 20 years now.

RobinB

Yeah, my son won't run unless it's warm out, so morning runs are out for him... in order to get him to run I had to agree to an afternoon run. I need about 2 hours after eating before a run. My boys can eat and run... don't know how they do it. I got maybe 2 hours between eating and running and it went okay.

2 hours seems pretty good for digestion.

alisani

Update on the MRI when you can!

Leigh

Went to one of the many Calvary Chapel churches in the area this morning. This church was pretty big. We followed that with lunch at In-N-Out Burgers, then went for a run at Garden of the Gods Park.
I changed my avatar picture in honor of your run! :D

(From my trip to Colorado last summer w/my son. We didn't run though. I did however keep a sharp eye out for snakes! o_O)

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
Is that 1/8"?

Yeah, it's 1/8". I started with a 3 guard (3/8s inch), but it looked a bit thin still, so I kept going with it. It's not a style I would have chosen, but I think it looks alright. I feel somewhat forced into it, but at least I owned it instead of trying to put it off.

It feels like it came 10 or 20 years early to be honest, and it's been frustrating losing my hair at a young age. I'm ready to just get used to having it short and move on with my life

alisani

Yeah, it's 1/8". I started with a 3 guard (3/8s inch), but it looked a bit thin still, so I kept going with it. It's not a style I would have chosen, but I think it looks alright. I feel somewhat forced into it, but at least I owned it instead of trying to put it off.

It feels like it came 10 or 20 years early to be honest, and it's been frustrating losing my hair at a young age. I'm ready to just get used to having it short and move on with my life
Were you possibly pulling your hair back too tight? Gymnasts and dancers often have that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.