What Did You Do Today?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
We went to our trash company Ted's today to get rid of plastics, papers, and cardboard. They have containers to put them in no cost. We needed stickers for our leaf bags so we got 8 of those for $10. Since we are Senior citizens our trash pickup for the month is $16. We use to pay $19. Our trash pickup is on Fridays. We also went to Dollar General for toilet paper, and laundry soap.

RobinB

Found out my coworker is anti-vax, worried about the southern border, and basically has all the same concerns I do but without believing God or Jesus has anything to do with end times. She read Revelation and sees what's going on in this world, but doesn't relate the two. I feel bad for her.... if I didn't know He was in control and this was all His will, I would be freaking out so much.

RobinB

Found out my coworker is anti-vax, worried about the southern border, and basically has all the same concerns I do but without believing God or Jesus has anything to do with end times. She read Revelation and sees what's going on in this world, but doesn't relate the two. I feel bad for her.... if I didn't know He was in control and this was all His will, I would be freaking out so much.
To follow up on this.... I feel like we both know *what* is happening, but I also know *why.*

Kerbluey

Oh my, poor thing. I’ve often wondered how unbelievers deal with all this considering how anxious I can get knowing God is in charge.

RonJohnSilver

Yesterday, we took our 5 yo granddaughter to the movies, saw 'Clifford, the big red dog' which she enjoyed. Most under-10s would. As an adult, I could spot some logic holes, only a few though. It was mostly real. Had Bible study group and dinner. Worked in weeding the garden in anticipation of more planting.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
We got gas at QT for $2.88 gallon, and went to Jiffy Lube to have them top off our fluids, and check our tires. It is a service they give customers for free. We went to Dollar General to pick up a few items, and Save-A-Lot to pick up hamburger and bacon. Last, we went to Taco Bell drive thru for lunch. After getting the run around, it is good to be home. Then I got to subtract receipts from our balance.

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Today mom took me out for a early bday present since we both agreed it would be better them going a day before or on my birthday as it will be Thanksgiving and going a day before or in Thanksgiving is never a good idea haha she took me out to eat. And to shop. so I got two Christmas records one from Steve Perry. He released this year one of my favorite singers. And bing Crosby mom got and a few other things. Thank you Jesus for a great day!!

Andy C

We have now lived in Oregon for 4.5 years, which is the second longest period of living in the same house for me since 1972. Since 1972, I have lived in 24 different homes/apartments/ USMC barracks, all dwellings were in either California, Okinawa, and North Carolina.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
We have now lived in Oregon for 4.5 years, which is the second longest period of living in the same house for me since 1972. Since 1972, I have lived in 24 different homes/apartments/ USMC barracks, all dwellings were in either California, Okinawa, and North Carolina.
Ya beat me by 1 :lol I lived in 23 places on 3 different continents since 1979 :rofl