What Did You Do Today?

bluejeanblogger

Chaos In the Blink of an Eye, a Trib book series. The author brought up a good point I‘d never thought about, and that’s that people will be so relieved and thankful their loved ones didn’t vanish (since they don’t know why millions vanished). Anyway, I’m enjoying it very much. The prequel/book 1 is only 100 pages or so. I skimmed over the football pages.

I see the last book was published in 2019. I hope he didn’t leave us hanging.

Andy C

Im enjoying my new home gym equipment. I ordered a small V shaped bar for triceps pushdowns on the cables, and it arrived today. I like this type of bar better than the standard straight one. Other than this, its a slow and rainy day. First rainy day in 3 months. I had forgotten what a pain it is to dry my dog off every time he goes outside. Luckily, rain does not bother him unlike a Golden Retriever we had years ago who was a big diva, who hated being wet or dirty.:bluesclues

Andy C

Book 7 will be released in December - and the Kindle version is available to pre order for 2.99 I think - Just ordered it, should the Lord tarry will enjoy it for Christmas :)
I had looked that up earlier today and was excited to see book 7 coming out soon. There will eventually be a total of 12 books in this series. I took my time reading them, but I finished the 6th book earlier this week.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Im enjoying my new home gym equipment. I ordered a small V shaped bar for triceps pushdowns on the cables, and it arrived today. I like this type of bar better than the standard straight one. Other than this, its a slow and rainy day. First rainy day in 3 months. I had forgotten what a pain it is to dry my dog off every time he goes outside. Luckily, rain does not bother him unlike a Golden Retriever we had years ago who was a big diva, who hated being wet or dirty.:bluesclues

Umbrella . . . the designated area for my dog is partly under the eaves so I can hold the umbrella out over her and not get wet. It's big enough that we can both mostly get under it to go around the garage and back inside. One of these days, need to get one of those giant golf umbrellas . . . :biggrin

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Is the bar point down or point up?

Kerbluey

Book 7 will be released in December - and the Kindle version is available to pre order for 2.99 I think - Just ordered it, should the Lord tarry will enjoy it for Christmas :)

I preordered it too. I love how the author works so much scripture into the story and how the characters experience fear and anxiety. Book 6 was a tough read, but I think he did a good job with the terrible realities of persecution.

Andy C

I preordered it too. I love how the author works so much scripture into the story and how the characters experience fear and anxiety. Book 6 was a tough read, but I think he did a good job with the terrible realities of persecution.
Yes, book six was very good, but IMO, too much detail on the torture of Christians.

Andy C

I know how the day will go when I go to get my cup of coffee from my Keurig machine, and then realize I forgot to put a cup under the opening, and coffee was everywhere….:confused: At 4am, cleaning a mess is not on my fun meter list of things to do. However, I knew I had to before you know who wakes up…..:girland turns into:banning……:oops:

Went for a run, taking Milly to school, working out in home gym, yard work, and take Milly to soccer practice tonight. In between all…. :snoopy

Andy C

I know how the day will go when I go to get my cup of coffee from my Keurig machine, and then realize I forgot to put a cup under the opening, and coffee was everywhere….:confused: At 4am, cleaning a mess is not on my fun meter list of things to do. However, I knew I had to before you know who wakes up…..:girland turns into:banning……:oops:

Went for a run, taking Milly to school, working out in home gym, yard work, and take Milly to soccer practice tonight. In between all…. :snoopy
This is “You know Who” and all I will post is……NOT NICE Andy :mad: :mad: :mad: :biggrin :biggrin

Andy C

My wife and I both have the same humor, so thats why she wanted to respond.

I can honestly say in our 21 years of marriage, neither of us has ever yelled at the other, nor have we had a serious argument. Although I can at times be argumentative here on the forums, in real life, Im very easy going and it takes a lot to get me going. Since Im usually the problem at home :bluesclues, I have no problems admitting it when Im wrong, and she never has a problem agreeing with my self assessment :biggrin