What Did You Do Today?

Andy C

A pack of hungry wolves would most concern me... especially if I was surrounded by them. I'd rather meet up with a mama bear than a pack of wolves.
I am sure glad we haven't been food poisoned by Taco Bell because it is one of our favorite eating places.
I will easily take a burrito supreme over a hamburger any day of the week. For a few years, the only fast food I would eat was their grilled chicken stuffed burrito.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I will easily take a burrito supreme over a hamburger any day of the week. For a few years, the only fast food I would eat was their grilled chicken stuffed burrito.
I get the cheesy bean and rice burrito which is nice and cheap $1, and also like the hard shell taco supreme which has lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream on it. I am a huge Mexican food lover!

Andy C

I get the cheesy bean and rice burrito which is nice and cheap $1, and also like the hard shell taco supreme which has lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream on it. I am a huge Mexican food lover!
We both love Mexican food, but my wife is a Mexican food “foodie snob”, and will not acknowledge TB as real Mexican food. However, in her defense, she lived several years in San Diego, and believe me, Mexican food there is far superior to anything else I have ever eaten in the USA.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
We both love Mexican food, but my wife is a Mexican food “foodie snob”, and will not acknowledge TB as real Mexican food. However, in her defense, she lived several years in San Diego, and believe me, Mexican food there is far superior to anything else I have ever eaten in the USA.

I agree with your wife. Taco Bell isn't Mexican food. But it is still good. I've had very good Mexican food in many of the states, including North Carolina, Texas, Arizona, California, and others. When travelling, one of the things I search far and wide for are hole in the wall Tacquerias. I found an especially good one in Phoenix. There's a really good one in Whittier CA too.