What Did You Do Today?

Eric Nicholas

So this thread is as stated in the title. It's more direct than my previous threads. If you prefer, name a thing or all the things that you did today.

Today, I worked out my neck and cleaned up the lot. The lot was almost instantly covered back up with leaves after I raked, due to a strong wind. Such is life in these autumn mountains.

XSLaura

I cleaned out my closet and put up warm weather clothing and got my cold weather clothing out. My daughter and I stirred up some no bake cookies. I spent some time cross stitching. Settling in for a relaxing evening of cross stitching and chatting with my hubby until my daughter gets home from work. Then we will have our daily family devotions and prayer time.

Annie

Be A Berean!
So this thread is as stated in the title. It's more direct than my previous threads. If you prefer, name a thing or all the things that you did today.

Today, I worked out my neck and cleaned up the lot. The lot was almost instantly covered back up with leaves after I raked, due to a strong wind. Such is life in these autumn mountains.
Just saw this thread, ahaha, you DID go outside :wink2

I can't remember everything I did today and am feeling a bit lazy to list it all. I DID get to the dollar store and wanted to stock up on peanut butter for DH and some organic apple cider vinegar for myself and they were out of both.

Eric Nicholas

Just saw this thread, ahaha, you DID go outside :wink2

I can't remember everything I did today and am feeling a bit lazy to list it all. I DID get to the dollar store and wanted to stock up on peanut butter for DH and some organic apple cider vinegar for myself and they were out of both.
Yeah, it doesn't have to be all things you did, just a thing or so. Yeah, I actually went outside. Can you believe that?