What book of the bible would you like to know better?

Brother Albert R.

I would love to teach all 66 books...unless I can do it in 3 months time frame, I need to narrow it down. Maybe I can start by doing a quick synopsis of all 66 and show how they tie in to each other.
Thanks Tall Timbers,
God bless you,
Brother ALbert
pcbash...I don't know how this post happened...maybe my fat fingers pushed too many skinny buttons...sorry...pcbash

Last edited:

Kem

Citizen
Is "all of them" an option?
That was my first thought also. Really it depends on what my circumstances are at the time and that will determine which area of Scripture will get more in depth study. I do think that prophecy is often neglected in the church as far as any kind of comprehensive study but then so is the subject of pain and suffering, and the study of putting all of our strength into pure, Godly living.

Brother Albert R.

That was my first thought also. Really it depends on what my circumstances are at the time and that will determine which area of Scripture will get more in depth study. I do think that prophecy is often neglected in the church as far as any kind of comprehensive study but then so is the subject of pain and suffering, and the study of putting all of our strength into pure, Godly living.
Thank you Kem,
Wonderful suggestions...prophesy is neglected...maybe a study in Revelation might cure that.:)
God bless you,
Brother ALbert