What Area Will The anti-christ Come From?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings Like Eagles

Can someone give scriptures that pinpoint what area the ac comes from?
Daniel 9:26 tells us that: "...The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed..." Most Bible expositors have taken this to mean that the descendants of those who destroyed the Temple and Jerusalem in 70 A.D. (the Romans) will give rise to the Antichrist as well. Some of the Messianic Jews believe that the A/C will be an Italian Jew because Jews would NEVER believe in an A/C "messiah" who was non-Jewish. Islam would need to accept the A/C as well, and, since Muslims venerate Mary, that is the likely chosen route for bringing them alongside the A/C.

The Vatican aims to become the religious hub of the Beast system (NWO/Great Reset Globalism or whatever else they are calling it today). It is clear that God has always opposed a one-world system, from the days of the Tower of Babel. He established the "nations" for the provision and protection of His children. Would we even be here today if Hitler had been able to put the Third Reich in place? His aim was, of course to establish a worldwide "Reich." The Soviets in Russia wanted to establish worldwide communism as did the Maoists in China. None of the three nations, Germany, Russia or China was able to satisfy their ambitions but the A/C will be able to re-establish a modern version of the Roman Empire for a brief wisp of time. And then, the wrath of God will settle the matter. Nations will remain nations.

Last edited:

Neonap

The antichrist will come out of a 10 king empire which could either arise out of the European Union or it will be a worldwide government system where the world is split into ten different regions/ 10 leaders at the top. It's possible that the Man Of Lawlessness will be Roman, or European.

If we are here to see this 10 king empire form, then we will have a little better understanding of where he will rise. Hopefully Jesus will snatch us up before we see this final kingdom take over the world.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Some of the passages dealing with "the Assyrian" are definitely relating to the AC but I don't have time right now to look them up. Just look up references in the Bible to "the Assyrian"
I have heard that about the Assyrian also. The Assyrians are people in the Middle East?

athenasius

Yup. They are from Northern Syria, and their descendants are called Syrians today.

Their ancestors that were still in Syria during the Roman times, were some of the conscripts and volunteers for the Roman legions that destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple as Daniel predicted.

So they could fit with Daniel and with Zechariah (I think it's Zech) and the Assyrian bit

Hiftobaf

There is a school of thought that the antichrist will be from the Tribe of Dan, based on an interpretation of Revelation 7 and a few verses elsewhere.

Last edited:

Wings Like Eagles

Do you believe the ac comes from the Middle East?
The whole theory that the A/C would come from the M.E. has had doubt cast upon it. The A/C must be accepted by the unbelieving Jews as the "messiah". Geopolitically, an Arab or Persian A/C would not gain any support at all from Israel. There is also the matter of the Hindus and Buddhists. They would be unlikely to go for a Muslim A/C. The A/C will likely support the notion of "reincarnation" to bring in the Hindus and Buddhists. Talmudists/Kabalists say that they "of course" believe in reincarnation on their website. My Messianic Jewish friend was aghast when, at my insistence, she looked at it. The only thing that would prohibit biblical Christians (are there any other kind?) from accepting reincarnation is Hebrews 9:27. "It is appointed to man, once to die, and then the judgment." That's why the one-world-religion types want to eliminate the Bible. They will not be able to do so, of course.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The whole theory that the A/C would come from the M.E. has had doubt cast upon it. The A/C must be accepted by the unbelieving Jews as the "messiah". Geopolitically, an Arab or Persian A/C would not gain any support at all from Israel. There is also the matter of the Hindus and Buddhists. They would be unlikely to go for a Muslim A/C. The A/C will likely support the notion of "reincarnation" to bring in the Hindus and Buddhists. Talmudists/Kabalists say that they "of course" believe in reincarnation on their website. My Messianic Jewish friend was aghast when, at my insistence, she looked at it. The only thing that would prohibit biblical Christians (are there any other kind?) from accepting reincarnation is Hebrews 9:27. "It is appointed to man, once to die, and then the judgment." That's why the one-world-religion types want to eliminate the Bible. They will not be able to do so, of course.
I am thinking that I heard Hal Lindsey say the ac comes from the Revived Roman Empire.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
[11] No End Times Date Setting, Date Speculating, Date Framing, Date Suggesting, Date Alerts, or designating specific Peace Treaties or feasts as the main event of the Rapture or Second Coming. No quoting from others on date setting future events such as the fall of Damascus, Gog/Magog, the Rapture, the Second Coming, the Millennium, Peace Covenants, feasts, etc.... or speculations on who will be the Antichrist, False Prophet, or Gog, and no Islamic AC promotions allowed either. This includes linking to sites and books that also speculate and throw out dates based upon Blood Moon, Rosh Hashanah, and other events. Do not promote Ezekiel 38-39 as Armageddon. Do not set Date Alerts and speculations that even hint of date setting, nor posting from date setting preachers. We have already heard the "know the season argument". Matthew 24:36 Mark 13:32. Please do not inadvertently call Jesus a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back