What are your primary hobbies?

ByGod'sGrace

I love being out on the water (outrigger canoe, surfski, SUP, kayak). I also love writing poetry and painting it (abstract expressionism) and composing piano and ukulele songs. My ultimate dream is to write and illustrate children's books (I've worked on a doggy character for several years...he is based on my younger sister's giant, black labradoodle). Being in nature, being creative....these are things that make me feel like me. I sometimes wonder what we will do in the Millennial Kingdom and in eternity...?

Kenny64

hobbies! I've enjoyed a few hobbies that didn't work out for me. golfing, bowling. Still enjoy walks outside in all sorts of weather to feel the
presence of the Lord. Saying that I enjoy outdoor activity. Going to help grandsons family farm, ride the tractor, combine and hay bailer.
Fun stuff for me at 72 I'm not in drivers seat. All enjoy hunting and shooting practice at the gun range when weather Is nice.
Usually that is by myself although I have taken my wife, daughter and grandkids to the range.

book reader not to much, By Love to read the Bible and learn about the Bible stories. :)

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
My ultimate dream is to write and illustrate children's books (I've worked on a doggy character for several years...he is based on my younger sister's giant, black labradoodle). Being in nature, being creative....these are things that make me feel like me.
I'm a big Hank the Cow Dog fan. I think I read all of the books when my kids were growing up. One of them discovered the Hank series and while I don't think any of my kids read all of the books, I did.

amystery

RV’ing, or in our case, travel trailer’ing! We got an older mid-eighties model pull behind travel trailer back in the Spring that we spruced up, and have absolutely loved it! It’s the only way for me to get my husband to relax and not work on some sort of time consuming project! I also like photography!

Círeth

I read, write, watch movies and TV shows and I'm learning to crochet, absolute beginner though, I'm still trying to get my chain stitch consistent before I move on to anything else.

If there was a club I could get to easily I'd do archery. There are a few clubs in my city but I can't get to them easily due to not being able to drive. Same with horse riding. I love riding but I can only go when my friends get together and we car pool to get to the stables. I'm so glad we've each got a gorgeous white horse waiting for us in Heaven. I'm going to name mine Shadowfax. :) I don't care how many other Shadowfax's there will be it's a good name.

Kerbluey

RV’ing, or in our case, travel trailer’ing! We got an older mid-eighties model pull behind travel trailer back in the Spring that we spruced up, and have absolutely loved it! It’s the only way for me to get my husband to relax and not work on some sort of time consuming project! I also like photography!
That sounds like fun! We have talked about getting a trailer to do some wandering.

ByGod'sGrace

I'm so glad we've each got a gorgeous white horse waiting for us in Heaven. I'm going to name mine Shadowfax. :) I don't care how many other Shadowfax's there will be it's a good name.
I was thinking of this last night when I couldn't sleep....whistling to a horse on the new earth and having him run up and whinny and riding without any fear! Awesome. Thank you for sharing. I'm not sure what I would name my horse. Maybe he will tell me? Will animals talk on the new earth...?

Work4Peanuts

I was thinking of this last night when I couldn't sleep....whistling to a horse on the new earth and having him run up and whinny and riding without any fear! Awesome. Thank you for sharing. I'm not sure what I would name my horse. Maybe he will tell me? Will animals talk on the new earth...?
What I am about to say is not biblical: it's speculation and a halfway decent imagination. I think about people here on earth. There are animals here that look like people. They look so similar, that some scientists have gotten confused and thought that in the past, people and those animals (primates) were the same and that people evolved from some common ancestor with those animals.

And then I think about descriptions of heavenly beings in the Bible, and it talks about how some of these creatures look like certain animals.

What if some of the animals here on earth have intelligent heavenly counterparts that they look like? (Not that God can't make brand new creatures out of nothing.) Suppose we go to heaven and discover that we've gone from meeting the "chimp" to meeting the "person"?