What are your plans/menus for the Fourth of July?

JSTyler

We don't use a whole package of hot dogs at a time, either.
You ever try Nathan's all beef?

They're amazing.

They're a single serving size package, no matter the quantity.

They're in the "Do Not Fly" zone of our super market. Some of life's tests and responsibilities are best avoided. If they don't land in the cart, they don't journey home with us, if they don't journey home, they are out of reach...

...conflict of the will and sore tummy averted.

Did I mention that Nathan's dogs are amazing?

Where's my hooptie keys?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
You ever try Nathan's all beef?

They're amazing.

They're a single serving size package, no matter the quantity.

They're in the "Do Not Fly" zone of our super market. Some of life's tests and responsibilities are best avoided. If they don't land in the cart, they don't journey home with us, if they don't journey home, they are out of reach...

...conflict of the will and sore tummy averted.

Did I mention that Nathan's dogs are amazing?

Where's my hooptie keys?

All that brand's products are Far too salty, and all but uncured ones have added nitrites. I get the 365 organic uncured grass-fed.

Your hooptie keys ran away with your heap keys :tongue

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Our older son & family are driving to visit us. The two grandsons are 14 and 17, and they love to ride their dirt bikes in our pasture. Not sure the cows are all too pleased with it. Since our older grandson was bitten by a Lone star tick that was infected with the alpha gal sugar molecule. Since that time he's allergic to red meat of of any kind. So, instead of grilling burgers, we're having Chicken Taco Soup, Chicken Salad, and Chicken drumsticks with Guava barbecue sauce. My dh wanted to bake a huge turkey that he helped to butcher awhile back. I wasn't in favor of it. (I'm the cook) :cool: