What are you listening too?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes Coffee Shop' started by christ4ever777, Dec 8, 2018.

1. christ4ever777

christ4ever777 Well-Known Member

Listening to gospel rap: Ty-Brasel-Destined for greatness

chaser, Andy C and Tall Timbers like this.
  2. Kerbluey

Kerbluey Well-Known Member

Christmas music!

3. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

Some Christmas, some jazz and some classical. :choir

4. Tall Timbers

Tall Timbers Imperfect but forgiven

Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Michael Savage, and Joe Pags are the ones usually on the radio when I turn it on.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018 at 9:33 AM
    chaser, Andy C, Kerbluey and 2 others like this.
  5. DMac

DMac Well-Known Member

I will listen to Rush during the day when I can. I go to work early in the morning. On my commute I listen to Mark Levin's previous days show on podcast. I have a couple of hours by myself at work in the morning. I have been listen to JD Farag's bible teaching. I am up to Leviticus.

Andy C likes this.
  6. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

I used to listen to fox news whenever driving, but no longer enjoy listening to anything political. Now, if anything at all, its usually country music, or “Christian” music stations.

chaser likes this.
  7. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

When in the truck I will jump from KLove to our local Christian station, not into the hiphop artists songs that do not seem to lift our Savior's name so I bounce stations, this time of year I like Christmas songs in fact I like them all year.

Andy C likes this.